Originally Posted by ddguy
Sorry I was coming from your suggestion to delete all the data before I install with an updated version.
Or should I just follow on what berndblb mentioned?
I'm most glad to share that this problem is solved. Many thanks for the guidance. I like to share what I did in the process to repair but credit goes to those that has spent countless hours in the development.
1) I downloaded the 10.6.1.14.10 bootloader with TWRP 126.96.36.199
2) Copied that to a microSD (no need to unzip) and insert into the tab
3) Boot into recovery which I have TWRP 2.4.40 installed
4) Click Install and flashing will begin.
5) Take a while to complete but once done, tab will reboot
6) Go to recovery mode again and you will see the updated bootloader
7) Go into recovery mode and TWRP shows 2.6.1
8) Perform a factory reset but I added a step to perform a backup and reboot
9) Copy Cromi-X into microSD without unpacking the zip.
10)boot into recovery mode with microSD inserted
12) Problem fixed and proceed to jump with joy
Thank you berndblb, _that and sbdbags