[Rom][4.4.4][AOSP] ParanoidAndroid

Search This thread

insanix

Nov 27, 2009
Athens
I hope @cj360 continues project aospal for XT925...
Probably though will not... I see the file for XT925 is now removed from drdevs...

xubeiga

Nov 26, 2012
just to confirm, no one is building PA anymore?
i just love PA, and i hate Lollipop (full of bugs)
i wanted new PA builds :( :crying::crying: :(:(

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
just to confirm, no one is building PA anymore?
i just love PA, and i hate Lollipop (full of bugs)
i wanted new PA builds :( :crying::crying: :(:(

Or you could just go with the only up to date KK ROM, CM11 over in RHD's thread and add in PA apks. KK has been EOL'd and ppl moved on.

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: xubeiga

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PARANOID ANDROID for Unified moto_msm8960
    banner_505uxa.png

Unified means it includes:
    Code:
    asanti_c (xt897 - Photon Q - Sprint)
    qinara (mb886 - Atrix HD - AT&T)
    scorpion_mini (xt907 - Droid Razr M - Verizon)
    smq_u (xt905 - Razr M - GSM)
    solstice (xt901 - Electrify M - US Cellular)
    vanquish (xt926 - Droid Razr HD - Verizon)
    vanquish_u (xt925- Razr HD - GSM)

DOWNLOAD
    Paranoid Downloads:
    [OFFICIAL]
    GOO.IM
    msm8960_jbbl builds
    msm8960 builds

[UNOFFICIAL] (custom builds with my own changes, may or may not be more frequent then official)
    On Drdevs
    (moto_msm8960 builds) mega.co.nz
    (msm8960_jbbl builds) mega.co.nz

Paranoid GAPPS:
    on AFH
    Also, see the PA Gapps thread/links on xda for more links and info.

INSTALL
    Always wipe data first if coming from a different ROM.
    Format /system partition
    Install ROM, then Gapps, fixes and/or mods and/or alternate kernel, wipe cache & dalvik, and reboot

CREDITS/THANKS
    Google/AOSP
    ParanoidAndroid Team
    CyanogenMod Team
    STS-Dev-Team
    razrqcom-dev-team
    and many others....

My Sources
    Are all on my Github page

Also, Andre on G+ started a build bot for aospa-legacy devices I'll paste the link in here once I find it and that way one of us will have the latest build. Link!
    @cj360 any chance of getting Beta 5 for JBBL?

Looks like the build failed on Oct 23...

Yeah I'll proably make another build for both for kk. But it'll be the last one now that lollipop is out. And yeah I'll be trying to keep msm8960 and msm8960_jbbl up to lollipop once the merges have been merged (don't hold your breath it'll take a while).

Edit- new kitkat builds are up on drdevs & mega.co mirrors they should have fixed all the major bugs, or at least I'm hoping so. If not grab a logcat of the bug if possible and be descriptive of what the bug is.
    Changlog is in the 2nd or first post, though I haven't really been keeping it up to date I should be fixing that later as well as adding support for msm8960_jbbl which will be the builds for the motorola devices that don't yet or won't be getting the 4.4.2 offical update from motorola so they'll use the older jellybean bootloader.
    Latest one I pushed to drdevs is 04-20 though that SHOULD be the last one with the persistent wake locks, I believe I pulled in the fix for them and will be building again when I can. And whenever Andre builds a new one it should be fixed there as well.
    I just fixed jbbl builds, I derped the vendor files for it when I first uploaded it now its fixed. Also here's an update to the changlog copied from the updated 2nd post:
    Do note it will take longer to see the latest features as legacy devices take longer to be built cause there's a bit of a list.

Code:
    09-02-14 {
    Here are Pa's changes in their own [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2583582"]changlog thread/post just click me[/URL]. As for our device changes I've merged in the
     latest fixes for msm8960 as well as fixed msm8960_jbbl. 
    So whether your moto did or didn't get the 4.4.2 offical update it should be appearing there eventually if it's supported by cm.}