Search This thread

Androxyde

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
Paris
www.flashtool.net
[TOOL] [UPDATE 21/12/2016] Flashtool version 0.9.23.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Hi,

I will take the lead on releases of this tool as Bin4ry will have less time to work on it.

For all flashtool informations (download links, changelog, screenshot gallery, FAQ, Firmwares repository) go to the Flashtool Homepage

Flashtool sources are on github : Androxyde repositories

WARNING : Since Xperia Z, sony added a new set of files I called bootbundle. Those files can be bundled from 0.9.13 and can be flashed from 0.9.13 only. To all those flashing devices from Z edition to all after Z, it is highly advised to use 0.9.13 and to be sure FTF you flash contain the bootbundle set. I've been reported of hard bricks because of missing such set of files from bundles.

I WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT THE LATEST BRANCH 0.9.19. Without FSC, the tool will by default include simlock.ta if this file is present in the FTF. The result will be a bricked phone
As a workaround, until I release a patch, please please tick the exlude simlock.ta if you see it in the list.
0.9.19.6 fixes the simlock.ta issue. This file is by default excluded. Then it will not be flashed until you explicitely untick the exlcude simlock box. Do it at your own risk.

Regards
Androxyde

Last edited:

robbyf66

Apr 27, 2010
London
Root 2.0.A.0.504 with Superclick

x10i
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.1.A.0.435 (MD5: 11712b23ed90eb0c279d19d2f4bcd3b0) (thanks arkedk)
x10a
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.1.A.0.435 (MD5 : 0C67A08A4B120EBA87E395865F431E81)

will need to be rooted by user superclick, at the time of this post Flashtool 0.2.6 can't root it
This thread has a few updated version I suggestion trying before making a post

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=906248

Last edited:

Pawnty

Sep 30, 2010
I downloaded it fine. Though in my attempt at flashing the multi-touch I clicked "customize" and "optimize" first and now my phone won't boot. it just sticks at the Sony Ericsson screen. I am on the 2.2 FreeX10.... did I do summut wrong? :(

Reactions: sk.kader

EdKo66

Aug 31, 2009
Rhoon
www.voorugezien.nl
Nothing wrong with the files. Virus scanners sometimes are a pain in the behind.

It seems I've got the phone rooted now. Just going to check it. Now, of to find a good rom

edit: I thought it was rooted, but it doesn't seem so. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: jadge64

CoopZor

Aug 12, 2009
Bilzen
19/040/2011 23:40:11 - ERROR - Please connect your device and enable USB debugging
19/041/2011 23:41:34 - INFO - start
19/041/2011 23:41:34 - INFO - Searching for Xperia....
19/041/2011 23:41:34 - ERROR - Please plug you device in flash mode

Probably the most stupid question you read in a week, but i cant find it.

Haw can i plug my device in flash mode ?

setaseti

Jun 28, 2010
Probably the most stupid question you read in a week, but i cant find it.

Haw can i plug my device in flash mode ?

dont know if it is right, but earlier to get into the flashmode u have to shutdown your device.
keep it off for a few seconds.
hold down the back button, and connect the usb cable. keep on holding the back button.
the notification led has to get green, and the it shoudl be in flash mode.

dont know if it is right at this time :)
just try.

im_iceman

Apr 7, 2010
Alsager
I have a question.. After I have connected my phone in flashmode and connected it to the flash tool..it's switching the phone back on then when I try to flash the DualTouch it says it's done it.. but then when I reboot and try it.. it doesn't register 2 touches.. so what's wrong?

funkyto

Jan 18, 2011
nope, does not work, phone reboots like normal.

Please help...

Turn off the phone and remove it from the usb cabel, after that press the back button, and connect it to the usb, you'll see green light and you have few seconds to connect it to the flashtool.

I have a question.. After I have connected my phone in flashmode and connected it to the flash tool..it's switching the phone back on then when I try to flash the DualTouch it says it's done it.. but then when I reboot and try it.. it doesn't register 2 touches.. so what's wrong?

Did you install the drivers in the drivers directory?

Did you try a multi touch tester app from the market?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Yes it but it has some strangeness, but in apps it works fine, i tested in gangstar mv, and angry birds and will now test it in some fps's like nova modern combat and brothers in arms 2. In the browser it doesn't work, in opera mini - works.

johnred3

Dec 3, 2010
Córdoba
www.foliobit.com.ar
The content of Dualtouch folder go to inside the "Firmwares/my-firmware/" folder?
So...
Should then replace the file "Kernel.sin" and add to that same folder (firmware / my-firmware) file "content.properties" into original folder firmware?

This is correct?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [TOOL] [UPDATE 21/12/2016] Flashtool version 0.9.23.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Hi,

I will take the lead on releases of this tool as Bin4ry will have less time to work on it.

For all flashtool informations (download links, changelog, screenshot gallery, FAQ, Firmwares repository) go to the Flashtool Homepage

Flashtool sources are on github : Androxyde repositories

WARNING : Since Xperia Z, sony added a new set of files I called bootbundle. Those files can be bundled from 0.9.13 and can be flashed from 0.9.13 only. To all those flashing devices from Z edition to all after Z, it is highly advised to use 0.9.13 and to be sure FTF you flash contain the bootbundle set. I've been reported of hard bricks because of missing such set of files from bundles.

I WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT THE LATEST BRANCH 0.9.19. Without FSC, the tool will by default include simlock.ta if this file is present in the FTF. The result will be a bricked phone
    As a workaround, until I release a patch, please please tick the exlude simlock.ta if you see it in the list.
    0.9.19.6 fixes the simlock.ta issue. This file is by default excluded. Then it will not be flashed until you explicitely untick the exlcude simlock box. Do it at your own risk.

Regards
    Androxyde
    Baseband-package from 2.1.A.0.435 (X10i):
    http://www.multiupload.com/DBPJSA702G

Regards
    Bin4ry
    Here are mirrors if anyone needs them :) All on my Server.

Windows
    Linux
    Mac
    A new version of Flashtool will be released very soon with support for XZPremium, XZ1 and XZ1 compact

This release will move from java8 to java9. As a consequence, Flashtool will not run on 32bits OS platforms as java9 is 64bits only
    Hello all :)

Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.1)
    Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.2)

This release can normally root latest devices (towelroot implemented)

This release has a new feature : Check Devices -> Check update. Choose a device and you will have a table of CDF. Double click on one of them it will check release. Double click again once release is fetched and FT will download / decrypt and create FTF from files downloaded from sony servers :)

Feel free to report if you find bugs.
    PS : This update applies only on release 0.9.16.1 or 0.9.17.1

(Beta.zip as attachement to this post)