Upcoming games

Search This thread

ericcarboni

Feb 27, 2011
Yeah, I just noticed Arma 2: Firing Range in the Tegra Zone set for July. Thought it looked pretty cool

xMini

Nov 14, 2010
I really wanted "Infinity Blade" for Android... but unfortunately Epic Games said they're not releasing for Android :( !! i'm hoping to see powerful games in the future ...

grainysand

Dec 16, 2009
Look up Angry Bots tech demo on the market. It's not a real game per se, just a tech demo, but holy goddamn it looks gorgeous. Console-quality, easily.

xMini

Nov 14, 2010
I wanted this game too but when I looked at the Youtube video. You can not walk just only to click on button. BOORING...

Shadowgun the game comes in September.

actually i played Infinity Blade before my iPod's motherboard got broken and it's really fun i kept playing it for hours and the graphics are incredible !! if they make something like this for Tegra2 it would be amazing !!

xMini

Nov 14, 2010
also i'm pretty excited for Shadowgun !! at least i know that there's still hope for amazing games in the future !!

Alex2x3

Nov 20, 2010
Chicago
Look up Angry Bots tech demo on the market. It's not a real game per se, just a tech demo, but holy goddamn it looks gorgeous. Console-quality, easily.

Very cool. Kinda uncomfortable to play on the transformer tho. Can't wait for ever game to look like that tho.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

PatrikSelin

Jul 10, 2010
Turku
Hey, Nitronic Rush looks amazing. However, I'm not finding anything about it coming to Android. Can you point me to the right direction?

SORRY! I have not slept in two days. The brain is a mess. Sorry!

The Shadow Sun

he last that was heard about this topic from the developers was back in June 2011 when they said in their forums they were strongly considering bringing this game to Android as well. Well we have received word from Ossian that it will indeed be coming to Android. Why should this make you excited?

Yes, even this game looks like a fantastic!

Top Liked Posts