[Q] Brick

Search This thread

livein

May 23, 2014
i brick it when my phone only allow me to see the sony logo(after root process who dont work and avorted), then I flashtool it with the D5503_14.2.A.1.114.....
pls hellp me :
My phone can't power on , I see red led when I plug it on usb, flashtool don't work now

Last edited:

livein

May 23, 2014
i brick it when my phone only allow me to see the sony logo(after root process who dont work and avorted), then I flashtool it with the D5503_14.2.A.1.114.....
pls hellp me :
My phone can't power on , I see red led when I plug it on usb, flashtool don't work now
Fastboot mode don't work. I see red charging light when it connected to PC, but it dont blinking

livein

May 23, 2014
pls hellp me :

Just spitballing here but I'm thinking you could start by telling us what you did? Sorry if I'm being unreasonable here...

Fastboot mode don't work. I see red charging light when it connected to PC, but it doesn't blink

I'have tried to root , i was unable to mount install some files. I reboot my phone only show sony logo. I reflashed it D5503**FR firmware

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Seccond question?
Third question?
Better question...do you want help or not?

Sorry Munjeni, do you have all the information yet ?

Top Liked Posts