HELP BoBCaTROM v11

Search This thread

hertzob

Nov 2, 2012
FRENCH translate.google

hello I am currently on BoBCaTROM v4 I want to know I can pass it directly on the v11 or without risk and that I must mete a moden day Advent

ap: i9505XXUBMGA
cp: i9505XXUAME2
csc: i9505XXUBMG3

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
FRENCH translate.google

hello I am currently on BoBCaTROM v4 I want to know I can pass it directly on the v11 or without risk and that I must mete a moden day Advent

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Hi mate, Yes you can Update to bobcat v11 , and make sure to Full wipe before flashing the rom and when your done you need to flash the 4.3 Modem via odin in order to fix any Dropping issue. or follow hes instruction from first post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2299087. Have a nice day.

Reactions: hertzob

hertzob

Nov 2, 2012
So I flash my moden with that the GSM_Modem_XXUEMJ5_and_LTE_Modem_XXUBMH1.tar

or

GSM_Modem_XXUEMJ5_and_LTE_Modem_XXUEMJ5.tar

or neither

hertzob

Nov 2, 2012
I have another question I voulai make a dual boot with cygogen or mui is what this rom compatible is what I can or the meter first and what I should mui meter or meter gygogen advent of the BoBCaTROM thank you for all the reponce that pouron meter aporter

I would have love meter touch ubuntu dual boot but I do not believe that this is posible for now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FRENCH translate.google

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Hi mate, Yes you can Update to bobcat v11 , and make sure to Full wipe before flashing the rom and when your done you need to flash the 4.3 Modem via odin in order to fix any Dropping issue. or follow hes instruction from first post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2299087. Have a nice day.