[Q] HELP, another bricked P990

Search This thread

marcelikie

Feb 12, 2014
Best,

I tried to flash a custom rom on my rooted P990 but instead, after i rooted my phone ( i did this before on other P990's), i flashed CWM recovery on the phone.

When i then restarted in recovery, wipe cache, dalvik cache, wipe data and stuf, then i went searching for a micro sd adapter to put the zip file on ( Was going for OptiX), THE BATTERY RAN OUT OF POWER
so it went out, hung the charger in it, and then, when it powered up with the vol. down button in to go to the CMW recovery BL, it just gave me the standard LG software update screen.
Tried to fix it with NVFlash, but NVFlash gives back error bootloader failed 0x0 error

So, i pulled the cable out, holded only volume down, cable in and kept holding the button

Nothing showed up? No LG SW screen, nothing?

Somebody experienced the same problem? and better, is there somebody who can help me?
Thanks and regards,

Marcel

Lorddoener

Aug 9, 2013
i'd suggest you to first fully charge your phone with wall charger... then see what you can do as suggested above...

ps:
check great aio tools thread as well

you are right first fully charge your phone than use AIO Toolkit (Try to flash an KDZ file or Root it with NV Flash)

Does it works ?

marcelikie

Feb 12, 2014
you are right first fully charge your phone than use AIO Toolkit (Try to flash an KDZ file or Root it with NV Flash)

Does it works ?

IT WORKED
thanks, i used the AIO toolkit to repartition, and flash the locked bl back. When that worked i could install Jelly Cream 1.4 :D
Works like a charm.

Thanks!!:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i'd suggest you to first fully charge your phone with wall charger... then see what you can do as suggested above...

ps:
    check great aio tools thread as well

Try NVflash without the battery mine also was stuck on similar situation i've just flashed it without the battery and NVflash worked fine.