[ROM] [cwm]-BLACKEDITION FOR THE SGS2-Apr-28-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
Thanks - I should have stated that I have also done that several times. I'm not sure if something became corrupted or what. Any other thoughts? Thanks Ravr!

check running services see if maybe its a app causing the issue. U can also run a active logcat on your pc and see. Seance ics is still not fully realized yet meaning we dont have an official ics to work with. (leaks dont count.) Who knows it could just be an app messing with it its been known to happen. I had a free game i was testing puzzle quest 2 and it would randomly cause the whole system to lock up then reboot for no reason.

Reactions: masamichi7

Stramondroid

Mar 12, 2010
Austin Texas
Google Pixel 6
So, is it safe to say development of this ROM has stalled? I can understand needing a job as well, but let people know you have stopped deving, This ROM is highly function able, but still has issues. I stuck with you because it seems your the only (were the only one) getting an aosp ROM to the masses. I need a stable daily driver, since this is my wife's phone. please don't take this as *****ing, I waited over a month for something, without comment. Please let me know what your goals are for this ROM. Thanks and good luck on the job search.

RaverX3X

Jun 13, 2011
Cali
first off i haven't stopped development on this .. Sorry my real life comes before this second off. No dev here owes anyone anything. Third if you want to recommend a rom do it in pm not my thread. Sorry im one person vs a team of x people and i do have a life. If you want to move on to another rom go ahead thats great ill release updates when i can u wanna flash and try them out so be it if not thats fine to.

A i cant test calling i dont have tmobile service.

B without a logcat to track it down sence i cant test it im stuck at a wall.

so in the little time i do have i have fixed the other issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: new ion?

RaverX3X

Jun 13, 2011
Cali
when i get more time and some people that have some spare time to get me some call logs why and whats failing. Then ill release a update once i can get that fixed sence i have spent the time to fix the rest of the issues :p

to sum everything up for everyone im stuck atm because i cant get anyone that can logcat the last issue i have which is call audio... If you can or have the time ill send u a updated build that has everything working except that .... ;P

Last edited:

RaverX3X

Jun 13, 2011
Cali
So, is it safe to say development of this ROM has stalled? I can understand needing a job as well, but let people know you have stopped deving, This ROM is highly function able, but still has issues. I stuck with you because it seems your the only (were the only one) getting an aosp ROM to the masses. I need a stable daily driver, since this is my wife's phone. please don't take this as *****ing, I waited over a month for something, without comment. Please let me know what your goals are for this ROM. Thanks and good luck on the job search.

thanks and i understand why u had to move on thats ok fyi it was a month yesterday sense the last update according to my op edited post ;P

atm im just going to lock this thread.. If you seriously want to help pm me i do answer ill set u up with a link to a internal build and just send me logcats once i fix the calling issue ill re open the thread update the op and wala .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Black edition - Samsung Galaxy II
    1. Android 4.0.3 Google Source build.
    2. Dsp
    3. Google Music
    4. Lock screens
    5. Customazible Hardware keys

Github repo Per GPL
    Working on upload.

NOTES

This ROM is provided as is
    I am not going to change the theme for you
    I am not going to diagnose your random reboots
    Don't come complaining when you flashed init.d tweaks that make your phone unstable
    Don't come complaining when you use undervolt/overclock settings that make your phone unstable
    I will only change things around in the rom if it's reasonable

Experimental builds
    RC-10-Expermental
    MD5
    7cd5f20107891f110d3f2010936340cf

Expermental-9 AOSP
    MD5
    55e91b20482cb485a48e2fe2d43c5e1a
    Expermental-RC8
    MD5
    6b289071abb3c1d6ff380596815c3cee

Latest Version
    RC-7
    MD5
    293bb34b97a08b5bb3415c502ab76daf

Older Releases
    RC-6
    MD5
    195051699b6d3d24f155bcd791af9e89
    RC-5
    MD5
    1c31da1765c93de35f78b9b9b03431a0
    RC-4-fixed
    MD5
    8c9a954d2ed760124373dd981dc51b01
    RC-3
    MD5
    3ed303a9df02e2d3ee0231f1b4c7e242
    RC-2
    MD5
    28591f0a39f4b94294711f2864bf8c94
    Remixed-To ICS
    MD5
    1d102af20297553784ec77e1d0f9a89b

Chain log
    Rc-10
    Fixed settings
    Fixed the ability to choose lockscreens and buttons
    Error when mounting internal emmc (some apps do read it tho...)
    Wi fi working
    Calling and texting might work how ever i cannot test it
    Audio of any kind does not work
    Visual glitches with screen should be none.
    Rotation works
    External sd card mounting works
    Using Darkside kernel.
    Need testers that can logcat.

Rc-9
    Full AOSP Rebuilt and kanged in from Leak + Dsp from cm9
    Audio fully working
    Data, wi fi, and Calling fully working.
    No rotation issues.
    Internal sd and external sd works (note it does map external to internal sd working on a fix eject sd card if you want to mount usb.)
    Shouldn't call echo.
    Removed all touch wiz apps now fully google source built apps.

RC-8- The hybrid lives
    Ported most of aosp to work with the device properly
    Rewrote part of the framework to use aosp instead of touch wiz!
    Lockscreens--- ABOUT TIME U LAZY ASS DEV LOL :p
    Ics AOSP Launcher- Fully working no rotate or image being stuck on screen issues :p
    ICS AOSP image viewer with the ability to cough change lock screen images (also left gallery 3d some like it i dono why but they do)
    ICS AOSP MMS
    ICS GOOGLE EQ EFFECTS COUGH ATUALLY WORKING BETTER THEN THEY DID.
    ICS AOSP CAMERA SUPPORT-8mp cam works recording does not panorama doesn't work just yet
    Kanged in nexus rom battery mod i dono it just fit with it hope u dont mind. n wi fi sorry was to hard to read grey on grey for me...
    MUCH MORE MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!
    Fixed a **** ton of build issues and removed redundant files!!
    THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL THERE WILL BE BUGS DON'T FLASH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TEST AND REPORT WITH LOG-CATS YOU BEEN WARNED!!!
    YOU WILL NEED TO ADD YOUR APN---T-Mobile-APN
    Chrome error just re download from market and re install over it fixes it!!

RC-7
    Updated to latest leak.
    Fixed some of the theme
    Net flix working
    Camera working
    Boot Animations supported
    All Att Bloat removed
    Much more :p
    Based of Raceings modified leak

RC-6
    Video recording works slow but its still now functional.
    cleaned out of a few of the beats audio remains that were causing some errors in logcat.

Rc-5
    Removed Samsung keyboard for aosp keyboard
    Gave Users a better dictionary do to the fact the touch wiz one well face it sucks.
    Fixed system to re mount root and system folders as read write
    Fixed issues with calender sync and will now allow you to sync calendar with Google.
    Gave Rom Sgs2 boot animation so people realize its actually booting :p
    Misc bug fixes

Rc-4-Fixed
    Fixed issues with exchange mail servers should work now.
    RC-4
    Built and added Pure aosp camera with full camera settings (working on video recording settings)- seems to be my bane
    Built and added stock aosp Desk clock with alarm clock
    Built and added aosp Calculator
    apex launcher
    Removed beats and did my own eq effects from aosp source
    Rotation fixed
    Speed up overall rom
    And much more i know im forgetting

RC-3
    Removed Gallery 3d and used my own AOSP gallery
    Pretty much fixed the theme so it matches Valhalla black for the sgs4g
    Added Init D scripts- These ones actually work :p
    Added Kernel with support for boot animation In Secure and Init D support
    Still Debloated
    Need to remap VVM button to????? (community input)

RC-2
    Fixed issue with busybox not being able to actually give TB root privileges, Removed At&T Boot logo, Misc Bugfixes mostly cosmetically, Fixed a few script errors when porting HTC Resound audio.

Remix-to-ICS
    Initial Release

Screenshots
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png
    7.png
    8.png

Q&A Thread Here
    hope to have a update out for u today between laptop malfunction's dog having puppies and needing to find a job lol its been a special week :p. Ya i know excuses excuses but i think u will be pleased.
    experimental 9 should be out later in the evening finally got rid of all of touch wiz reduced the size down from 200+ mb down to about 120 mb or so ya de wizzing everything does that its now full aosp experience fixing some camera issues and battery notification issues and adding the ability to change lock screens etc :p not a bad way to spend a 24 hour code fest. Also joe from the skyrocket dev threads will be jumping on board to help me iron out some more issues.

camera works panorama does not recording does not but i hope with joes help we can iron it out if not ill have some workaround for it :p.

other then that all other functionality do seem to work as intended :p

You will have to add your apn in to get it to see the tmobile network Reason for this is that way skyrocket users can flash and just add there apn so its pretty universal :p

yawn im exausted lol being a 1 person team can be tiresome.
    SCREEN SHOTS AOSP
    9.png
    10.png
    11.png
    12.png
    13.png
    14.png
    16.png
    17.png
    18.png
    19.png
    20.png