[ROMS] One Stop Shop for Unofficial Nightlies!

Search This thread

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
FIRST I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR YOUR DEVICE! YOU ARE FLASHING AT YOUR OWN RISK! Secondly, these are nightlies so some nights they may not boot!!! BLAME TMC! Thirdly, HAVE FUN WITH THESE AND GO DROID-HIVE!

The current nightlies I am building are as followed, Xenon, Droid Concepts, AOKP, and FINALLY KILLROM!! If you want an other rom please let me know. I will sync their source and build it for you! There is no reason why you should have to go to 10 different forums for the ROMs you love!

The ONLY ROM YOU NEED TO FLASH GAPPS for is AOKP!!! I am not sure about XENON.

INSTRUCTIONS!

1A. CHOOSE YOUR ROM FROM HERE - http://droid-hive.com/index.php?/topic/1270-roms-one-stop-shop-for-unofficial-nightlies-maguro/
1B. Get gapps if you are downloading AOKP and Xenon- http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip
2. Reboot into recovery!
3. Wipe data and cache is recommended when switching roms.
4. Install from SDCARD
5. Reboot
6. Profit

Credit goes to the developers of the ROMS! I only take credit for the hosting! All I ask is your register on Droid-Hive but this is never required!

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Does it come with an option for dark??? Lol I'm just syncing and building. If there's an option to compile a dark version then I will

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

montez.061-

Feb 7, 2011
One hell of an idea for a thread... good looking out!!
What's kill ROM?? Why are there two links to download from for it??
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

dratif

May 1, 2012
islamabad
@papi92...u say that u won't be responsible for anything that happens to our devices.but i say that YOU DEFINITELY ARE...for all the awesomeness and freakin cool look and amazing customization and everything that my device has transformed into:D..good job:)

Reactions: zeus.k1987

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Does it come with an option for dark??? Lol I'm just syncing and building. If there's an option to compile a dark version then I will

no theres no option for dark version

One hell of an idea for a thread... good looking out!!
What's kill ROM?? Why are there two links to download from for it??
look on droid hive...its the site linked in the op, it has all the roms features and pics..
and i think the 63mb killrom build didnt upload right, so use the other ones that are 200mb+

amit_sen

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2011
New Delhi
Anthony

Using your build for killr currently :) . Running fine.
Btw, i think i know you :p

Cheers.

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
I was in the middle in of uploading killrom lol there's been multiple nights

Reactions: sago62

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Killrom is a ROM that is exclusive to Droid-Hive.com. The official link is at Droid-Hive

billouetaudrey

Aug 25, 2008
I see the post... Try killrom now ! I hope my gapps inverted work fine with this rom :)

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR YOUR DEVICE! YOU ARE FLASHING AT YOUR OWN RISK! Secondly, these are nightlies so some nights they may not boot!!! BLAME TMC! Thirdly, HAVE FUN WITH THESE AND GO DROID-HIVE!

The current nightlies I am building are as followed, Xenon, Droid Concepts, AOKP, and FINALLY KILLROM!! If you want an other rom please let me know. I will sync their source and build it for you! There is no reason why you should have to go to 10 different forums for the ROMs you love!

The ONLY ROM YOU NEED TO FLASH GAPPS for is AOKP!!! I am not sure about XENON.

INSTRUCTIONS!

1A. CHOOSE YOUR ROM FROM HERE - http://droid-hive.com/index.php?/topic/1270-roms-one-stop-shop-for-unofficial-nightlies-maguro/
    1B. Get gapps if you are downloading AOKP and Xenon- http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip
    2. Reboot into recovery!
    3. Wipe data and cache is recommended when switching roms.
    4. Install from SDCARD
    5. Reboot
    6. Profit

Credit goes to the developers of the ROMS! I only take credit for the hosting! All I ask is your register on Droid-Hive but this is never required!
    Building now.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Hello a new xylon build has been posted. Should have hdr camera. The link is at the end of the forum on droidhive.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Xylon is uploaded :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Deleted old 4.2.1 going to see how many i can update tonight to 4.2.2

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2