[4.2.2]B929 [EMUI2.0] modified twrp edition

Search This thread

mazi_v

Sep 5, 2007
download link :http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=2989189013&uk=3828412340:good:

original post : http://cn.club.vmall.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=940594&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D236%26typeid%3D236

This post last edited by Lshuo0427 at 2014-6-29 23:23

2014/6/29 【lishuo0427] Mate Unicom / mobile officer changed boutique B929 card brush _ streamlined to optimize the stability and smooth screen assistant
by lishuo @ Daren pollen ROM

ROM Description:
◆ production based on the latest official firmware B929 Mobile / Unicom unpack together, we select the corresponding own brush into the ROM machine
◆ no need to streamline the basic software customization and streamlined library files, rom modest weight loss treatment, maintaining Huawei The official style
◆ transplant ZTE screen assistant, very easy to use for large-screen screen assistant
◆ reserved Huawei IME, voice assistant, does not require to delete itself
◆ use Ry09iu technical recovery partition will be lost after the factory settings or cust Shuangqing
◆ modest improvement in wifi search interval; enhance sleep power saving optimization
◆ improve sliding smoothing effect, touch sensitivity, sliding speed
◆ open call recording, call press the Menu key to select
◆ Full ROOT permissions, use the Super License Management 1.94
◆ joined RE browser, to facilitate customization again
◆ the ROM zipling optimized occupy less memory
consumption ◆ streamlined code, reducing the power loss background
◆ support init.d scripts under the boot from Kai, some advanced users may use to
remove the boot tone ◆
◆ Installed busybox binary files
◆ join several utility software, does not require a browser with RE in system / app can be deleted
◆ any questions or feedback are welcome to contact me
Brush tutorial:
1 Do not extract the ROM package will download directly on the external SD card
into the brush after two successful third-party recovery shutdown, press and hold the Volume + Power + Volume does not let go until you get to the third party Recovery.
3 to enter. Select the recovery wipe-format data input yes click go
4. return to the main screen and select install
5.external_sd is external sd card in there and find your choice below Brush package will slide from left to right slider starts Brush
6 Brush select reboot system after the completion of the

232051dhzz1hehwhh9aw9h.png

232054hkg684fgtizjmzzf.png

232055grz9tqsrnj239m2p.png

232055wnloa0vtarrijbet.png

Last edited:

pooya.king

Mar 24, 2013
Hi
This Rom doesn't have Google Apps
even no Google play
when i try to install "Google Play",this Error Show up "NOT RESPONDING"
how can i install "Google apps" with no problem?

tkMOK

May 3, 2011
I'm tested this Rom about 1 month, i use Link2Sd and evertime reboot / shutdown , system always upgrading apps "optimize apps". I got 100+ apps. So it's take so long. Any suggestion?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    download link :http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=2989189013&uk=3828412340:good:

original post : http://cn.club.vmall.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=940594&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D236%26typeid%3D236

This post last edited by Lshuo0427 at 2014-6-29 23:23

2014/6/29 【lishuo0427] Mate Unicom / mobile officer changed boutique B929 card brush _ streamlined to optimize the stability and smooth screen assistant
    by lishuo @ Daren pollen ROM

ROM Description:
    ◆ production based on the latest official firmware B929 Mobile / Unicom unpack together, we select the corresponding own brush into the ROM machine
    ◆ no need to streamline the basic software customization and streamlined library files, rom modest weight loss treatment, maintaining Huawei The official style
    ◆ transplant ZTE screen assistant, very easy to use for large-screen screen assistant
    ◆ reserved Huawei IME, voice assistant, does not require to delete itself
    ◆ use Ry09iu technical recovery partition will be lost after the factory settings or cust Shuangqing
    ◆ modest improvement in wifi search interval; enhance sleep power saving optimization
    ◆ improve sliding smoothing effect, touch sensitivity, sliding speed
    ◆ open call recording, call press the Menu key to select
    ◆ Full ROOT permissions, use the Super License Management 1.94
    ◆ joined RE browser, to facilitate customization again
    ◆ the ROM zipling optimized occupy less memory
    consumption ◆ streamlined code, reducing the power loss background
    ◆ support init.d scripts under the boot from Kai, some advanced users may use to
    remove the boot tone ◆
    ◆ Installed busybox binary files
    ◆ join several utility software, does not require a browser with RE in system / app can be deleted
    ◆ any questions or feedback are welcome to contact me
    Brush tutorial:
    1 Do not extract the ROM package will download directly on the external SD card
    into the brush after two successful third-party recovery shutdown, press and hold the Volume + Power + Volume does not let go until you get to the third party Recovery.
    3 to enter. Select the recovery wipe-format data input yes click go
    4. return to the main screen and select install
    5.external_sd is external sd card in there and find your choice below Brush package will slide from left to right slider starts Brush
    6 Brush select reboot system after the completion of the

232051dhzz1hehwhh9aw9h.png

232054hkg684fgtizjmzzf.png

232055grz9tqsrnj239m2p.png

232055wnloa0vtarrijbet.png
    Attention: this rom is only english and chinese :eek:
    Hi
    This Rom doesn't have Google Apps
    even no Google play
    when i try to install "Google Play",this Error Show up "NOT RESPONDING"
    how can i install "Google apps" with no problem?

best to flash GAPPS in recovery.
    look for gapps in hamdimos thread.

T28@HAM