[Q] HELP!

Search This thread

DucatiMon

Jul 17, 2011
San Diego
I had installed the newest version of twrp. AFter hearing that the older version was better i used the terminal emulator to flash 2.7.0.2 I rebooted the phone and now it will will only boot into recovery! Any ideas?! And since i was installing TWRP again i hadnt made a backup yet. Am i screwed?

Last edited:

hipsh0t

Mar 16, 2011
Wilkes-Barre
I had installed the newest version of twrp. AFter hearing that the older version was better i used the terminal emulator to flash 2.7.0.2 I rebooted the phone and now it will will only boot into recovery! Any ideas?! And since i was installing TWRP again i hadnt made a backup yet. Am i screwed?

Do you know how to use fast boot from your PC if so follow this Verizon RUU puts everything back to stock for you to start fresh

If you do not have fast boot download this HTC ONE ToolKit and use it to fast boot flash the Verizon RUU file

Last edited:
Reactions: DucatiMon

DucatiMon

Jul 17, 2011
San Diego
Do you know how to use fast boot from your PC if so follow this Verizon RUU puts everything back to stock for you to start fresh

If you do not have fast boot download this HTC ONE ToolKit and use it to fast boot flash the Verizon RUU file

i know how to use it. I am about to do that method now. After frantically searching the forums i finally found some info on it. Will be back shortly.....

And its still downloading........

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.