[Q] Need help fixing soft bricked phone

Search This thread

PERCE-NEIGE

Jul 9, 2014
:highfive: Hi !

I run Windows 7, Samsung Galaxy S7390G (rooted) originally under stock rom (because there's no custom rom for my phone :crying:,) and without any custom recovery (because there's no custom recovery for my phone)

I had problem with my internal SD card, I posted on forums, but not this one, and had no help, so I decided to restock my phone.
I used Odin, because I failed with Heimdall, and Odin began flashing my Rom, but gave me a red "fail" message error.

I tried the SamMobile's stock rom for my device, S7390. I tried several ones, always S7390, and Odin failed each time, and stuck me in half-bricked state.

Note: My old computer is with Linux Mint, but I can't use it for now, but I can make a live USB with a Linux distro under the Window computer that I use now if it helps.

I have sometimes some trouble with the USB drivers, and I have been forced to reinstall them many times, trying different packages. For now, but I don't know if it will last, Odin is able to recognize my phone, but each time I try to flash a Rom, it fails. I tried another USB cable, and other USB ports, same thing...

I don't know what to do? I read that there was solution with the adb command, I'll read about it, because I have poor knowledge, but I despair :mad:

Even if I know it can be repair, but I can't do it! :crying:
I can only access to download mode.

Please, help a poor despaired French girl. Thank you very much.

sumitberi

Mar 31, 2015
No worrys darling you can just go to recovery mode of your phone and select wipe factory data reset and then your phone will reboot and it will be as new as you bought it that time only.
Hope it helps:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app