Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sub1n

Jan 22, 2011
Bangalore
Hi all..

How dou actually overclock the GPU on the SII.
Tegrak I know can lock it at 267 Mhz. But is there anyway of clocking it higher?

rutu3

Oct 27, 2008
Mumbai
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 7T Pro
Transformer Prime has been revamped to fix all the glitches. Its coming with a plastic casing now. The TF700T is the new edition. I'll buy it once it comes out. Waiting for it.

Ya i m also waiting for new model.. T201 was fully aluminum body, hence there were some issues of longer gps locking and all.
Anyone have idea if i buy it from dubai, will i get warranty?
Btw iPad 3 is also going to be launch on 7th March.. so will wait till then.

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
Guys, can anyone test this: if you get an sms when the screen is turned off, does the screen turn on to the lock screen for few seconds and turns off?

Any way to set the duration or even turn it off? I'm not able to find this option!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Debadatta

Dec 22, 2010
Kolkata
www.debadattabose.com
Guys, can anyone test this: if you get an sms when the screen is turned off, does the screen turn on to the lock screen for few seconds and turns off?

Any way to set the duration or even turn it off? I'm not able to find this option!

Yes, that happens. And no, you cannot modify it in stock!

Reactions: Harsha Raj

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
What is the size limit for one file on internal sd?

Sent from my GT-I9100

File limit is 4gb if you are on default fat file system.

You can try other file systems like ext4 if you need to copy files more than 4gb. But it has its own complications.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: iekansh

emze

Feb 16, 2011
Chennai
i was trying to take some pics today in the direction of the sun. everything was dark but when i used an old digital camera, i could see faces and structures more clearly than my S2. why are the camera sensors of a relatively new phone so bad compared to an old camera?

rocky23

Dec 5, 2010
hyderabad
Voodoo louder is one great app and it increases the volume of s2 without distortion. If you need some more volume from your s2 you can go for this.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

ok bala thanks for replyin , iam not satisfied wiv stock sound an voodoo got me addicted,i still listen music on sgs1 with voodoo..ill try the voodoo on sgs2.....cheeerz:)

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

i was trying to take some pics today in the direction of the sun. everything was dark but when i used an old digital camera, i could see faces and structures more clearly than my S2. why are the camera sensors of a relatively new phone so bad compared to an old camera?

i got canon,sony,slr,panasonic,kodak an yes even my 1meg kodak which is old compared to my collection ,the pics r grt than 8meg sgs2 cam.....the thing is the cam is only for taking pics and every part of it is dedicated to take good pics keeping in mind...but a phone is all in one...so u can say theres a diff btw the 2.:)

emze

Feb 16, 2011
Chennai
I have uploaded a video on YouTube taken and uploaded from my s2. Check it out. Search for "dubai mall musical fountain" search for today's uploads by "supertubedoc"

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

emze

Feb 16, 2011
Chennai
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!