[Help] how to add dual sim signal icon in the status bar

Search This thread

acermedo

Aug 18, 2013
Cairo
Does any one know how to add dual sim signal icon in the status bar for galaxy y dous or y pro duos by modding SystemUi.apk or framwork.apk or anything

Cuz iam modding new rom for y pro duos and the only thing I need is to make it dual sim

Thanks

Sent from my GT-B5512 using xda premium

Last edited:

mr.India

Sep 23, 2012
Does any one know how to add dual sim signal icon in the status bar for galaxy y dous or y pro duos by modding SystemUi.apk or framwork.apk or anything

Cuz iam modding new rom for y pro duos and the only thing I need is to make it dual sim

Thanks

It is not just icon in SystemUI.apk - you need to rework all framework.jar, framework-res.apk, services.jar and much more... :rolleyes:
I think it is not possible to make single sim rom to work as dual sim, because too much things are missing...
I don't know anyone who can do this...

BTW. This question should be in Q/A thread....

Reactions: acermedo

xHausx

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 5, 2010
Central Florida
Please post questions in the appropriate Q&A section. The development forums are for sharing something you've developed or are working on.

Thread Moved.

Clowntowndevs

Sep 26, 2013
Is the device two simmed? The one you are making the ROM for? If yes, then just take the system Ui and other required apos from their stock and theme them.
And if no, This is gonna be tuff. Really tuff.:D:D
Still, Best wishes.

⊙facebook.com/clowntowndevs⊙ ♥Please like Us♥

Reactions: acermedo

acermedo

Aug 18, 2013
Cairo
Is the device two simmed? The one you are making the ROM for? If yes, then just take the system Ui and other required apos from their stock and theme them.
Still, Best wishes.

Yes iam making rom for two simmed device
Can you tell me how to mod it or just gimme the link
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

It is not just icon in SystemUI.apk - you need to rework all framework.jar, framework-res.apk, services.jar and much more... :rolleyes:
    I think it is not possible to make single sim rom to work as dual sim, because too much things are missing...
    I don't know anyone who can do this...

BTW. This question should be in Q/A thread....
    Still, Best wishes.