OS deleted of my device, need help

Search This thread

yashar86

Aug 19, 2012
Istanbul
I only access to twrp.when i connect my phone to computer, windows give me usb connetion error.I tried it another slots and change usb cable, but error again.

Yes. Means you wiped full device including system partition. I suppose you are stuck in TWRP then or HTC white screen. No need to fear.

Can you confirm whether you can access TWRP?

ayyu3m

Oct 19, 2007
System Error
I only access to twrp.when i connect my phone to computer, windows give me usb connetion error.I tried it another slots and change usb cable, but error again.
Okay do this. In TWRP choose Mount > Tick Only Internal SDCard > Mount USB Storage

Connect your phone to PC and let me know what happens.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Also if you are experiencing USB errors when trying to mount Internal SDCard, then there are issues with your computer USB.

What you can do is if using Windows, go to Device Manager > Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers and "Uninstall ALL USB Root Hubs"

You will need to restart your PC by pressing power button as USB Mouse/Keyboard wont respond until restart.

Anyways IF your Internal SDCard mounts by plugging to a port at the back...skip the above and let me know

yashar86

Aug 19, 2012
Istanbul
Okay do this. In TWRP choose Mount > Tick Only Internal SDCard > Mount USB Storage

Connect your phone to PC and let me know what happens.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Also if you are experiencing USB errors when trying to mount Internal SDCard, then there are issues with your computer USB.

What you can do is if using Windows, go to Device Manager > Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers and "Uninstall ALL USB Root Hubs"

You will need to restart your PC by pressing power button as USB Mouse/Keyboard wont respond until restart.

Anyways IF your Internal SDCard mounts by plugging to a port at the back...skip the above and let me know

I could not tick Internal SDCard

ayyu3m

Oct 19, 2007
System Error
2,3,3,0. PC's usb slots are working but i could not connect my phone.In my computer i could not see htc one s but in device manager i can see andorid usb device.
okay you need to update your TWRP to 2.6.3.0

In TWRP go to Reboot > Choose Bootloader

Your device will restart in FASTBOOT mode

Please check whether your device is VILLE or VILLEC2 and then choose latest TWRP corresponding to your device

Download TWRP 2.6.3.0 from here http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/

Let me know how it goes...

yashar86

Aug 19, 2012
Istanbul
okay you need to update your TWRP to 2.6.3.0

In TWRP go to Reboot > Choose Bootloader

Your device will restart in FASTBOOT mode

Please check whether your device is VILLE or VILLEC2 and then choose latest TWRP corresponding to your device

Download TWRP 2.6.3.0 from here http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/

Let me know how it goes...

VILLEC2 PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT- 3.01.0000
RADIO - 16.11.20.24_M
twrp 2,6.3,0 dowloading stop at %99 and not continue.

yashar86

Aug 19, 2012
Istanbul
Try with another browser or use a download manager so that the download does not get interrupted. I hope you are not using IE ;)

http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/ = that link not working in chrome and ie.but at night i could access.

In that code "http://htc-one.wonderhowto.com/how-to/return-your-rooted-unlocked-htc-one-back-factory-settings-for-warranty-repairs-0149204/"
there is some code, ex : "adb reboot bootloader" first i enter the mount tab and thick three combobox which i not remember name of them now,
then, then I write that "adb reboot bootloader"code from console in windows while usb cable plugin to phone and computer, it worked so reboot to phone.So i could run code from console if i thick all combobox from mount tab but i could not send or transfered any rom to phone.
have u got any idea at that point ?