[Q] Is there a way to make a stationary widget?

Search This thread

kevinyoki

Aug 29, 2013
What I'm talking about is a widget that is stationary in one position on the screen no matter where you scroll on your homescreens. I know these already exist in some themes in themer but I do not know how to create a custom one. Can anyone help out? Or is this impossible? Thanks.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
What I'm talking about is a widget that is stationary in one position on the screen no matter where you scroll on your homescreens. I know these already exist in some themes in themer but I do not know how to create a custom one. Can anyone help out? Or is this impossible? Thanks.

Which themes are referring to? It might just be an optical illusion :) This feature is on our to-do list though...

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011
I see. I was referring to those themes which had the stationary dock on the bottom and I thought those were widgets. Thanks anyway :cool:

Hi made when I make my wallpapers for my themes I add the icons for the dock apps then using ether the everything widget or themer zooper for hotspots.
To do this add a shape over the top of a icon and set to the same size as the icon and make the shape transparent and add the matching hotspot

All the best

Moley

Sent from my RAZR I screen to your screen using a strange thing known as the world wide web

Reactions: kevinyoki

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
I think he means where the scroll bar at the bottom remains static,here's how to do it

go to browse themes and select settings
in settings click advanced,then click dock
in these settings select show dock
go back to your home screen and drag the icons you want to stay to the dock area and there you have it
your icons now appear to remain
hope this helps

Last edited:

kevinyoki

Aug 29, 2013
Thanks for the tips guys. going into more detail I was actually going to slightly edit an existing theme and add stationary text near the top of the screen. I think for that dj's method works so thanks for that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I see. I was referring to those themes which had the stationary dock on the bottom and I thought those were widgets. Thanks anyway :cool:

Hi made when I make my wallpapers for my themes I add the icons for the dock apps then using ether the everything widget or themer zooper for hotspots.
    To do this add a shape over the top of a icon and set to the same size as the icon and make the shape transparent and add the matching hotspot

All the best

Moley

Sent from my RAZR I screen to your screen using a strange thing known as the world wide web