[AOSPA 4.3 JLS36C] PARANOlDANDROID 3.99-RC2 (OCT20) | HALO | HYBRID | PIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gammaxgoblin

Nov 19, 2010
Re: [AOSPA 4.2.1] PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 betaNINE.9+ [1/25/13]

Is there an inverted gmail that will work with this?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

King_tee

Aug 13, 2007
Los Angeles
Oh the mic definitely works. In fact everything works for me. Youtube, the mic, 4g.. I even flashed a mod to make all the volume across the phone louder && that has definitely helped. I have no issues at all.

Im only missing a call recording mod for aosp

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I think i confused you on my first post slick. I was saying everything works for me on this rom. How come the same features on your other aokp rom or sbrissen's cm10.1 don't work? But honestly, you killed it with this one

Do you mind sharing where you found the loudness mod at kind sir.

thaking83

Feb 21, 2011

Anybody know if this is a bug with PA or if it's a bug in the ROM? If I have expanded desktop mode on and I accidently move an icon at the bottom of my screen it'll no longer work and it'll stay on the screen not centered with the other icons.

I had the same problem. It was the DPI I had set for the launcher. I changed it and now it works just fine. Gotta play around and find the right one for you.

Ohh_Trenton

May 18, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Recent apps and developer options, where are they and how do I toggle them on? I want to change my screen animations off and by holding down the home key recent apps dont show. Am I missing something? Reflash perhaps.

Go to about phone, tap build number like 7 or 8 times. Developer options will come up.

Recent apps is on the nav bar.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Does anyone else's full screen video playback show the actual video? Im getting a black screen with just the audio.

IF i rotate it real quick, it will pop up before it rotates in the direction but disappears....

Reactions: BornDroid

UrbanDroid

Jan 8, 2012
Auburn, AL
The only problem I have with this build is that it doesn't have trebucket launcher. I can't resize any of the app icons. It also has some kind of bug when setting the ui as well. Even after a reboot my changes would not take effect.

Sent from my large and in charge GN2 using Forum Runner

King_tee

Aug 13, 2007
Los Angeles

Go to about phone, tap build number like 7 or 8 times. Developer options will come up.

Recent apps is on the nav bar.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Does anyone else's full screen video playback show the actual video? Im getting a black screen with just the audio.

IF i rotate it real quick, it will pop up before it rotates in the direction but disappears....

I get the same issue when watching videos. It does it in the YouTube app and when watching YouTube in the browser.

bailey1

Feb 14, 2008
Champaign, IL

I had my first randomness running this rom. I locked my screen, put my phone down and picked it back up 2-3 minutes later and it wouldn't unlock. Just black screen and had to battery pull, fresh wipe install,no restore via tibu.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Currentweb

Dec 31, 2010
I was having absolutely no issues, but now my wifi isn't working. A wipe and reflash didn't fix it :(
Oh well, still a kickass rom. I imagine this is more a problem with sbrissen's cm10.1 port than ParanoidAndroid, but just saying

broprah

Apr 11, 2011
Durham NC
I w.9s having issues with chrome freezing on text input, on this rom and the att version so i think it's a pa 2 . 99 bug. I'm trying it out with chrome beta now, so far so good but we'll see.

Ohh_Trenton

May 18, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █

I wiped and reflashed.. Restored from tibu. Video working again. I'm trying to replicate the issue but haven't been able to so far.

Currentweb

Dec 31, 2010
One other little thing: there is no battery percentage option? I swear I'm not crazy, but I can't find it. So it's not there, right?

Last edited:

smalltownbird

Jan 27, 2010

One other little thing: there is no battery percentage option? I swear I'm not crazy, but I can't find it. So it's not there, right?

I thought paranoid android had ROM control from aokp and the settings from cm10? I don't see much of anything in the way of settings in this one

smalltownbird

Jan 27, 2010

Oh man, you're right. My fault...

bailey1

Feb 14, 2008
Champaign, IL

Just tried speaker phone, had the issue from the old cm 10 port, audio comes from earpiece not speaker. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts