[ONLINE] Instantaneous GPS Fixation v1.2! *FOR ALL ANDROIDS PHONES!*

Search This thread

Brijeshkol

Aug 15, 2020
Can any one provide me save game file of angry bird 2 game please......I am a non spender so I am not able to upgrade my birds ...please can any on help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I would like to take this time to thank everyone that has helped in making this a success, I would like to also thank Rom Makers that have felt that my work was worth adding to their roms, and also to the Users that have taken my work with my permission, and expanded on it.

I am currently looking at adding more locations to the list soon, so keep an eye out :)

If anyone can help my next project and is Good at programming APK's please PM me.

12.05.12 REGIONAL VERSIONS 1.2 FINAL RELEASED!

USA & International & REGIONAL CWR!

UPDATE:

I would like to thank everyone that has tried this, most of you have had very good success, and some of you have not, do understand that a rom can make the difference, as well as your location, and despite popular belief; weather.

Greetings All,

As some of you have know the long await GPS Script that some have been seeing me speak about. I'll explain how this has come to surface.

As we all know since Windows Mobile we all have had issues at one time or another with the GPS working correctly. Now in Android, we find ourselves in the same boat, with GPS not working, or working some days and not so much on other days. One of the biggest complaints I think that we all have had is LONG wait times. So I went on a quest to find out exactly how this worked And some of what I found out in my opinion is surprising. It seems that as we all know the "GPS.conf" is the helpful source for our locks.

Now I dont mean to give everyone a lesson on GPS but I am sure I'm not 100% right, but from what I have read and seen, neither is our gps.conf file. The file is a generic code and customized to use google as our source. Then we had extra options to add which again were in my book generalized but somewhat helpful. I checked this against US carriers (Such as: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile) and found, they all had similar files doing the same thing, some claim success, and others didnt.

One of the problems with our files is the fact its been dumbed down, to the point its TOO General, and the reason for this is cause Developers (Not referring to XDA) have done this to avoid possible errors or conflicts with other parts of the phone or software, so my opinion is they made it simple, but simple doesnt always work. We all know this to be the case cause how many times have we had generic drivers, or files that are used, so that this way "it works". The GPS basically sends signals down to earth and earth sends signals up to the Satellite to determine locations, this as we all have come to know as "PINGS". And obviously the faster the ping, the closer it is. And the closer it is, the faster the lock. The file works the same way. The generic file is using the same servers worldwide no matter were you are and are generic, so the long lock times are cause we are all using the same locations, and as well when a server is overloaded, or as I have seen too many ping requests it has a filter to deny any further requests for "x" period of time, and overloaded systems have a longer response time.

Think of it this way, GPS's send their information to for the most part one location, and it is primarily from what I have read controled by the Navy (at least here in the states), their are 3 tiers to the GPS signal:

1st Tier, Direct; 2nd Tier, Stratum 1; 3rd Tier, Stratum 2, All time servers. There is one more category that GPS's have, and that is they are also ATOMIC CLOCKS which sync with Earth bound Atomic clocks. So why are all the developers using only a generic script, pinging probably 1 sub-par time server expecting that they are going to get any solid results? And using only 1 time server and overloading it? So to get the best possible locks and signal the concept is to utilize every tier, to get the best possible lock. As well there is numerous commands that have been left out of the scrtipt which further enables the GPS to get a faster lock, and going through all the commands from searching the different sites, I compiled different scripts so that i could get the best possible lock.

Big Thanks to SLBENZ for helping out with testing and giving feedback to the scripts I made and helping making the scripts the best possible to work with any region. Also thanks to WarlockW for also testing out the scripts and confirming what I was hoping to hear. Thanks to Pinnacle Another tester not part of these forums, for also testing and giving feedback. Thanks to Carl1961 and WarlockW Carl for making a CWR script for WarlockW and Warlock for allowing me to use the script. Also a Thanks and the jesture to CMYLXGO who also tested the script gave input and has my script in his rom. The Scripts are broken down into 9 Regions and they are as follows:

Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, UK, South America, US Mid-East, US Mid-West (Located on post #2), and North America. Local UK Only (Post #2), LOCAL FLORIDA ONLY (Post#2), SuplRootCert (Post #2)

The North America Script should be used by people in Mexico, Puerto Rico, Venezula, Costa Rica, and Canada. The only other person who should use this script is a person who travels to different states for work purposes, and should not be used by someone who doesnt travel often.

Huge Thanks for Carl1961 for fixing the CWR files so they can load as intended. All files have been replaced and can now be installed using CWR.

Install Instructions:

1) Download the ZIP file for your region or close to your region.
    2) DO NOT UNZIP the file.
    3) Place the file on your SDCARD.
    4) DO NOT USE MAGDLR, or CWR to copy the file to your SDCard. Use either your computer, or put Android into Disk Drive mode to avoid corruption.
    5) Reboot your phone into CWR.
    6) Choose Install ZIP from Sdcard
    7) Choose install Zip file
    8) Let it run
    9) Reboot
    10) If you prefer install the GPS Status App attached to post #2
    a) If you do, hit the home key then go to settings then Display &Tools.
    b) Choose the last one "Show time to GPS fix".

If you have Wifi turned on it will download the AGPS file which will help with the locks but is not needed.

GPS locks will vary, There is no guarantee and I can not give you one, but based on testing, your locks should occur in the following:

First Lock: 30 seconds to possibly 3 mins (3mins if the weather is bad, or there is something going on with the GPS sats, most occur under 80 seconds)

Second and all subsequent locks: 4 seconds to 30 seconds. (Unless GPS is not used for more then 2 days, then refer to First Lock)

Please also post comments of good bad or ugly, Please USE the THANKS BUTTON and use the posts for problems suggestions, or requests.

All of the v1.1 & 1.2 files are CWR files! Since there is 62 countries that have been done, I cant attach them here. So I decided to host all of them on my own personal server. There is no waiting for files. Please if for whatever reason you dont connect just refresh and it will download.

If you dont see your Country, please ask. As I said some countries have no choice but to use the 1.0 versions attached to Post 1 & 2. There are no time servers in every country and some countries (also not in the list) which either are restricted, or have not been maintained.

If the files work for you, and if your feeling generous, or appreciate the hours put into the work so far, feel free to donate. Coffee does wonders to keep me awake.

12.05.11 GPS Scripts v1.2 REGIONAL

All the 1.0 files that are attached to in Post #1 & #2 are now Updated to 1.2 and are located on the FTP in the Regional Folder.

4.24.11 GPS Scripts v1.2 4.25.2011

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania (Now Available: 1.1 & 1.2), Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Serbia,
    Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yugoslavia.

All Countries 1.1 Files Also Located on the site.

4.24.11 USA GPS Scripts v1.2. 4.25.2011

As I promised I have broken down the US into Six Regions:

North East: Michigan to Maine, Illinois to Virginia
    South East: Tenn. to Miss, North Carolina to Florida
    North Mid States: North Dakota to Wisconsin, Nebraska to Iowa
    South Mid States: Colorado to Missouri, Louisiana to New Mexico
    North West: Montana to Washington, Wyoming to Oregon
    South West: California to Utah & New Mexico

If you look at a USA map how I broke it down will make sense to you.

attachment.php

Thanks Carl1961!

South West, North East, South East, South Mid States, North Mid States, North West, Hawaii Only.

USA 1.1 Files Also located on the site.

XDA Members Click Here

Please do not re-post ftp link. please link to this post. Thank You.

You Tube Video taken by TxRedneck of the script in action:

GPS Script In Action

*** Running Donators List ***

feloccio
    tilleke
    steve_gr
    9646gt
    jjrumph
    Sharp Rock
    inneyeseakay
    Tenbeau
    boomerod

Thank you for your Donations.

Files Below are 1.0 versions, if you dont see your country in the list above then you need one of the files from below or in post #2.
    Mar.29.2011 UPDATE:

If anyone has been keeping track of the Dev forum Post, you will see we are making progress in the GPS/AGPS development. One of the key things that has surfaced thank to MEMIN1857 is the GPSFix.0.1.apk file, which can be downloaded from his post: GPSFIX-0.1.apk. Install this on your phone, and then run it after install, there is no gui, it will download the necessary "xtra.bin" file that is needed by the GPS/AGPS, and after 30 seconds it will say fixed. This is one of the cruiel parts of the GPS that has been missing. Also I found through lots of searching you should add the following lines to the end of your GPS.conf file located in /system/etc. Add the following to the end of the file:

AGPS=/data/xtra.bin
    XTRA_SERVER_1=/data/xtra.bin

Also jaba_cz had a line in theory which I will post here which you can add at the end as well, all three lines will not break anything, so its safe to add this line too, I just cant confirm results as of yet:

AGPS=http://xtra1.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin

Many people are working on this with alot of info I am hoping soon we will get the gps working for everyone in an acceptable manner.

USA & International v1.2 Released!

Todo List: for V1.2

New command codes Adding New Code to Gps.Conf file! *DONE V1.2*
    AGPS Aiding *IN PROGRESS* Looking to make Library implimentation THANKS ARNE182!
    Faster First Locks *DONE V1.1 & 1.2*
    Narrowing GPS searches for countries *DONE V1.1*
    Splitting USA into 6 regions for locks *DONE V1.1*

1.2 RELEASE 4/24/2011 Change Log:

Fixed All Banners for all Zip files.
    Added More command codes.
    Rearranged command sequences.
    Added Line by jaba_cz.

1.1 Second Release Change Log:

Added commands for xtra.bin to point to phone.
    Added more commands for faster fix.

1.0 Initial Release

ROMS TESTED: (Either by or by Users)

Raidroid HD Sense v1.2 - Desire HD Base
    Rafdroid 2.3 & Rafdroid 3.0 & 4.0
    Motoman PCB Desire Build v0.1
    CMYLXGOs Stock Desire HD v1.0.9n & v1.1.4
    Unofficial CM7 Nightlies
    GPC_hd2_gingerbread_v1.7
    TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 RC2 v2.6 (2.3.3)
    Motoman234 Black & Blue Remix V1.0
    NexusHD2 Gingerbread v2.3
    HyperDroidGBX-v9 2.3.3 with Hyperkernel v 5.0

ROMS FAILED:

imilka's RAM Desire HD (Erratic lock times for two days)
    HyperdroidGBX 7.0 (Have not gotten any locks for 10 minutes)

KERNELS TESTED:

GPC226 Kernel
    GPC215 Kernel
    CM7 Kernel (Nightlies)
    Gauner 1.29.11 Kernel
    Rafpigna 1.7OC Kernel
    TyTungR2 Kernel
    MDJ 10.3OC Kernel
    Raidroid Kernel
    GL Kernel V6
    GL Kernel V10

KERNELS FAILED:

NONE

WARNING: THE FILE "SUPLROOTCERT" COULD POSSIBLY INCREASE YOUR LOCK TIMES, IT IS ORIGINALLY PULLED FROM AN AT&T PHONE, IF YOU INSTALLED THIS FILE AND EXPERIENCE LONGER LOCK TIMES PLEASE DELETE THE FILE. YOU CAN DELETE THE LINE ALSO IN THE CONF FILE BUT IT ISNT REQUIRED.

SuplRootCert - CWR: Thanks Carl1961 again!
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11364559&postcount=64

For anyone that doesnt have CWR,Thanks to WarlockW here'sa link to do an ADB push from your computer.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11371825&postcount=78
    I've removed the off-topic nonsense from this thread. If you have nothing useful to contribute, then don't post at all.

Keep it on topic...no more warnings.
    AS OF 2/18/2015 THE FTP HAS BEEN TAKEN OFFLINE.

For anyone wishing to continue downloading the GPS files, ALL the files have been saved to a self-extracting folder and is now being hosted offsite. Clicking on the "Members Here" will take you to the new location.

Thank you to everyone for making the GPS files a success.!
    tank you for your excellent work. i try install europe.zip, but i have error. i have magldr v1.13 and when i try to install zip from sdcard, i choose europe.zip, and he cant't open zip (bad). i download to my pc and copy to sdcard. please help.

I will look into it. It might be that the zips might have gotten compressed even though I told it not to, but you can take it out and use root explorer to copy out over. Will look at it in the morning, might have to replace the bad ones. Thanks for pointing this out.