Wall Charger replacement?

Search This thread

mikejames07

Jun 27, 2007
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase a replacement OEM wall charger for my Galaxy Gear. I've been to Samsung's website but I could only find the replacement cradle. I've also checked eBay and sites like Amazon.

maximus96

May 9, 2013
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase a replacement OEM wall charger for my Galaxy Gear. I've been to Samsung's website but I could only find the replacement cradle. I've also checked eBay and sites like Amazon.

why can't you just use any usb wall charger? I charge my gear with a 4-port anker wall charger along with our phones. works fine.

hurdlejade

Sep 29, 2012
Ok... your opinion is noted, however, it has no relevance to my question.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app

maybe it doesn't, but your way of thinking is flawed, and greedy.
charging cradle is using standard micro usb connection. 99% of the cables/chargers will work with it. everyone own a few at least, they come with nearly every device. micro usb is present on more than 90% of devices. you charge everything with one cable. yet you are trying to get the original charger - for no reason.

mikejames07

Jun 27, 2007
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Again, your opinion has nothing to do with my question. My way of thinking isn't on trial here, I just asked a simple question and you're not contributing.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app

agiorgitis

Jan 25, 2005
Greece
Buy it from someone that charges it from a standard micro-usb, having the original charger sitting unopened inside the box...

daryldc1991

Oct 26, 2010
goldsboro

I ordered a spare dock charger from Samsung. It came with a wall charger. After discount I paid $18.00. I am using the dock charger in the car so the wall charger is not in use at all. I have no need for it.

jeep447

May 24, 2009
St. Louis
wow. just wow.
resell value... yeah sure, people are gonna pay you more because you have the original charger.
maybe it doesn't, but your way of thinking is flawed, and greedy.
charging cradle is using standard micro usb connection. 99% of the cables/chargers will work with it. everyone own a few at least, they come with nearly every device. micro usb is present on more than 90% of devices. you charge everything with one cable. yet you are trying to get the original charger - for no reason.

I guess I wasn't around whenever you were crowned "knower of all things usb and resale", strange though considering you obviously have no clue what you're talking about. First of all having the original box and original contents along with any item being resold greatly increases the overall chance of it selling, it reduces the amount of time it takes to sell, and most importantly items sold with their original box and contents on average bring in 15% - 30% MORE MONEY than the exact same items being sold without the original box and contents. So wow, just wow, it actually does make a difference whether you want to believe it or not. But I guess whenever you sell something of yours you just give it away for practically nothing because otherwise you'd be greedy right? Let me know whenever you're ready to sell your Gear because I'd be happy to give you $20 bucks for it! Secondly, just because a different cable might fit into the port doesn't mean that it'll work the same way. You're "any old cable will do" theory is kind of ridiculous considering cables by themselves have different resistances which alone could cause longer charge times and faster battery drain, and each adapter has it's own voltage and amp outputs which can also effect different devices in different ways. It's funny how none of those things ever crossed your mind yet somehow you're an authority on the subject. LOL Wow just wow!

Sent from a modified ColecoVision

hurdlejade

Sep 29, 2012
I guess I wasn't around whenever you were crowned "knower of all things usb and resale", strange though considering you obviously have no clue what you're talking about. First of all having the original box and original contents along with any item being resold greatly increases the overall chance of it selling, it reduces the amount of time it takes to sell, and most importantly items sold with their original box and contents on average bring in 15% - 30% MORE MONEY than the exact same items being sold without the original box and contents. So wow, just wow, it actually does make a difference whether you want to believe it or not. But I guess whenever you sell something of yours you just give it away for practically nothing because otherwise you'd be greedy right? Let me know whenever you're ready to sell your Gear because I'd be happy to give you $20 bucks for it! Secondly, just because a different cable might fit into the port doesn't mean that it'll work the same way. You're "any old cable will do" theory is kind of ridiculous considering cables by themselves have different resistances which alone could cause longer charge times and faster battery drain, and each adapter has it's own voltage and amp outputs which can also effect different devices in different ways. It's funny how none of those things ever crossed your mind yet somehow you're an authority on the subject. LOL Wow just wow!

Sent from a modified ColecoVision

i love the fact that you had to dig a month old thread. you must be from the united states.
i'm not gonna fight. i'll just laugh and go. good luck sir.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try

Emailing Samsung Support ask them ...making sure you state your location ..worth a try

50/50 chance of a useless reply :silly: