nexus 7 Grouper[DirtyUnicorns version 6.0[4.4.2]

Search This thread

CptKlink

Aug 14, 2011
Edmonton
Wow I have never seen people so rude over a ROM. Like come on people this poor guy is doing what he can when he can. He does have a life you know and he is doing this for free so just wait till its done. If you can't wait move to a different ROM. Real life is more important then trying to get new builds out for certain ungrateful people in this thread. If I was him I would just stop support for this device eather forever or until you people realize that its his builds and his life and he will get to it on his time and when he can and not on the time you guys demand it done.

ktempleton

Oct 3, 2012
Lebanon
Ok guys check the g+ community I posted a test build over there lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ricardowec

Wow I have never seen people so rude over a ROM. Like come on people this poor guy is doing what he can when he can. He does have a life you know and he is doing this for free so just wait till its done. If you can't wait move to a different ROM. Real life is more important then trying to get new builds out for certain ungrateful people in this thread. If I was him I would just stop support for this device eather forever or until you people realize that its his builds and his life and he will get to it on his time and when he can and not on the time you guys demand it done.

I agree with you,. Support is a sad commitment, If a person does not have the time, he or she is better of not taking it.

Thank you anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ktempleton

Oct 3, 2012
Lebanon
You seriously have an issue every post you have made has been demanding and complaining but what ever just move on

Rmontoya83

Feb 3, 2013
Denver
Love Team Dirts Work.

By far one of my favorite roms. Keep doing what you do bro kick butt. Thanks for your work and time .

unicat13

Jun 9, 2008
Veliko Mesto Mali Grad
This is best rom for Nexus 7 with almost without bug, only nav button in landscape dont work, but I am very simply solved this problem, install xposed framework on tablet then install gravity box module and activate it and nav bar working superb.

hawkm

May 5, 2011
Edit: Nevermind, i see the updaates now, ignore or delete please.

Is this still an updated ROM? If so, I'd just like to report a small issue that sometimes the tablet will sleep, but will not be able to be unlocked by using the lock button or plugging in a power cable. You need to hard restart the device. Other than that flaw, this ROM is great

Last edited:

PuffMaN

Nov 2, 2012
Antwerp
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Download links are broken. I'd love to stay dirty on my grouper but i don't want to go Android 5.x+ because of crappy performance. There's no official way to get du 4.x

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mbK2Y4U.jpg

rom_information.png
    Dirty Unicorns (DU) is a custom ROM originally based off AOKP, but now based from OmniROM. DU brings you a great mix of stability and customization. The idea to start a ROM like this was purely out of boredom, but later turned into a form of an addiction, a good one. We began to have fun while still doing things the right way. By doing so, we received high praise from not only our users but by fellow developers of other ROMs that enjoy seeing things done the right way. This ROM will always be free of charge without any strings attached or any of it's developers luring you into donating or any form of "pay to flash".

ELDlDWD.png
    "Give credit and thanks where is due!" That's something that has fuel the way we do things! With that said, we would like to go ahead and credit those individuals and groups that have made this ROM possible with their original code and contributions to the Android community.....

| OmniROM | AOKP | ChaOS | Paranoidandroid | SlimROMs | Preludedrew | Team Black Out | Official Testers / Translators |

Believe it or not, we are human and we do forget things. If we have left someone out of the credit/thanks list, just PM us and we'll gladly add on to the list.​

features.png

-- Facebook Sync Hack
    -- PDroid patches included
    -- Immersive mode
    -- Hot Reboot Option
    -- Appbar (ribbons)
    -- Customizable Quick Settings
    -- Customizable power menu
    -- Customizable lockscreen shortcuts
    -- App Ops access in Settings
    -- TRDS (built in theme in settings)
    -- Statusbar Clock options
    -- NavBar Options
    -- Halo from Paranoidandroid
    -- Halo size changer
    -- Hardware key remap mod
    -- Battery Bar / Circle batteries
    -- Network speed indicators in statusbar
    -- Koush Superuser
    -- Build.prop mods
    -- Init.d Tweaks
    -- Active Display (Moto X notifications)
    -- ListView Animations
    -- Custom System Animations
    -- Custom BusyDialog
    -- Advanced Low Battery Indicator options
    -- ScreenShot QuickTrash
    -- Color Changing PhaseBeam
    -- Gesture Anywhere
    -- Button Light Notification

-- And much much more, just take a peek in Dirty Tweaks for yourself and ENJOY!!!

kernel.png

6.0 - https://github.com/DirtyUnicorns-KitKat/android_kernel_asus_grouper

flash.png

- Make sure you have a custom recovery
    - Wipe everything but your external/internal storage
    - Move the ROM zip to your device
    - Flash it and reboot
    - Once the ROM boots, reboot back into recovery
    - Flash the recommend GAPPS and ENJOY!!

issues.png

- Nothing that I know of as of right now, but feel free to report something.

changelog.png

Code:
    [U][B]- Initial Kit Kat release[/B][/U]

romlinks.png

ROM LINK - du_grouper_20140207-2144.zip - 149.18 MB
    GAPPS LINK - 1-16_GApps_Core_4.4.2_signed.zip
    ALT. GAPPS - DU_TBO_Gapps_01-31.zip

PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR ANY VERSION OF THIS ROM!
    - IF THERE'S AN ISSUE WITH THE LINKS, JUST LET ME KNOW!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Dirty Unicorns, a ROM for the Google Nexus 7

Contributors
    NYCHitman1, thedawn2009
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

XDA:DevDB Information
    DirtyUnicorns, a ROM for the Nexus 7

Contributors
    ktempleton, Mazda
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: Omni Rom

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v-6.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-04

Created 2014-02-04
    Last Updated 2014-02-08
    Go to a different rom then dude or learn how to build please don't clutter my thread up with whining about eta's come on people seriously

You guys should keep an eye on the g+ community navbar should be fixed on landscape

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using XDA Premium HD app
    That is a bug I'll run another build for you guys later

Sent from my exhilarate using XDA Premium HD app
    I would like to revive a nexus 7, any chance for a good link?
    Check this post on G+. Made mine run like a dream again :)
    https://plus.google.com/+CharG/posts/DgpPq9QuddN

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk