Power Button Clicking

Search This thread

mh0520

Mar 6, 2012
Over the past few days, I've noticed that the power button on my Moto X almost feels like it sticks sometimes and it makes a clicking, or a crunching noise when I press it.

I'm wondering if some dust or something got in there or maybe it's sticking or something like that. Has anyone else noticed this issue? It's only recently and only on my power button. The volume rocker seems to work fine and even with the power button it's intermittent. Sometimes it feels and sounds fine others it's a little off.

drago10029

Nov 19, 2008
Phazon Mines
Over the past few days, I've noticed that the power button on my Moto X almost feels like it sticks sometimes and it makes a clicking, or a crunching noise when I press it.

I'm wondering if some dust or something got in there or maybe it's sticking or something like that. Has anyone else noticed this issue? It's only recently and only on my power button. The volume rocker seems to work fine and even with the power button it's intermittent. Sometimes it feels and sounds fine others it's a little off.

honestly sounds like a warranty situation. You don't wanna mess with a hardware if you're still under warranty. Let Motorola take care of it for you.

there warranty is pretty straight forward too.