[Feature Request] Floating window/Hover

Search This thread

Sajito

Sep 1, 2013
Hi guys,
since I didn't found any way to do so, I wanted to ask if it's possible to implement a way to fully disable floating windows, but keep the hover notification system. Also a way to exclude non clear-able notification from hover.

Greets

casioman1

Jun 21, 2012
Another feature that I think would come in handy is swiping away a floating window/hover notification.

What I find annoying is that hover notif appears for approx 5 sec (too long if you ask me, would like to adjust it) and then disappars and sometimes I forget about them :///

Sajito

Sep 1, 2013
I want floating windows

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium

I didn't ask to remove it, I asked for a way to personally disable it in settings.

Another feature that I think would come in handy is swiping away a floating window/hover notification.

What I find annoying is that hover notif appears for approx 5 sec (too long if you ask me, would like to adjust it) and then disappars and sometimes I forget about them :///

You mean swiping the away that "hover window", but don't swipe away the notification itself?
That would be nice too.

casioman1

Jun 21, 2012
I thought about a possibility of swiping both od them, floating window and hover notification.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app