Votes: 6 4.4%
  • MIUI

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

rmivuxgc

Sep 9, 2012
How to root stock JB 4.1.1

Hi I have updated the stock ICS to Official Jelly bean 4.1.1 on my canvas a110 via micromax customer care. Now i want to root it. Also wana CWM. Plz advise

Thanks

Last edited:

violin.siva

Jan 14, 2013
Perungudi,Chennai
Hi I have updated the stock ICS to Official Jelly bean 4.1.1 on my canvas a110 via micromax customer care. Now i want to root it. Also wana CWM. Plz advise

Thanks

So late...
Well in the Micromax forum go to android devolopment there you can see thread headed as Micromax all things root thread. Just read out do out what ever you liked.
Don't forget to hit thanks button.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

vikasjangra

Mar 24, 2013
Hisar Haryana India

ammyt

Jun 18, 2012
Frankfurt
Will any of these ROMS work on another mtk6577 device? Say the micromax jb 1.11 on the HDC i93000, can I flash it using SP tool? (omitting preloader of course)

HpytoLrn

Mar 8, 2013
Hi I am using ics & need to update to jellybean with same version of from.please help me

violin.siva

Jan 14, 2013
Perungudi,Chennai
Hi I am using ics & need to update to jellybean with same version of from.please help me

Just flash the downloaded stock jelly bean through sp flash tools.
Or root your phone first then flash cwm or twrp recovery and flash the rooted stock jelly bean of paplu3.
Otherwise you can go for a custom ROMs which are available as many as you like.

Sent from my Micromax A110 Ultimate using xda premium

showstopper1

Hi guyz im in bit of confusion i flashed many jb roms in our beloved canvas2 once I got an option to change the CPU governors through CPU controlling app but at present I'm unable to do that can u guyz specify me the kernel that has this feature..

Thanx in advance !!!

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda app-developers app

danger_beast

Feb 23, 2013
Shegaon
a weird thing I just don't know what happened but nearly 2-3 months ago I updated my A110 and then it successfully updated to jelly bean 4.1.2 Now yesterday I flashed a rom it failed I again downloaded the firmware to my mobile and then it installed 4.0.4 to it ???? HOW? Damn! I need an answer then I again tried to firmware upgrade it but still the same 4.0.4

abhishekturumella

Jun 17, 2013
Hii guys...am using stock jb rom with mods installed like brightness slider, s4 launcher, xperia kb, project xtreme etc....

Now the problem is when im tryin to change font using ifont it says no free space...when I chkd sys details in titanium backup it says total rom size 527 mb and 4 bytes as free space...ive moved all movable apps to ext sd card...plz advise :(:(

@ditya

Feb 18, 2013
Pune
Hii guys...am using stock jb rom with mods installed like brightness slider, s4 launcher, xperia kb, project xtreme etc....<br />
<br />
Now the problem is when im tryin to change font using ifont it says no free space...when I chkd sys details in titanium backup it says total rom size 527 mb and 4 bytes as free space...ive moved all movable apps to ext sd card...plz advise :(:(<br />
<br />

Use any root browser...
Go into system root then data->-app
Delete the apps which don't have app icon(white color 1)..n with extension .odex

Hit thanks if its useful:cool:

Reactions: suiram1977

Top Liked Posts