We want cm ROM. " Please turn off topic "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

phyowaiummg

Oct 19, 2012
Myanmar
I really got hope after getting CM on LTE models but now really sad for our N900. Why? Why?
+1 to get CM on our phone

phyowaiummg

Oct 19, 2012
Myanmar
+11111

I asked this question before but I am not sure which sources are not available for Note3 to make CM rom and why samsung is not releasing those sources ?
We have best rom and kernel developers for stock base rom although they are cooking without the team. On my previous phone,S advance(I9070) they start CM from the scratch and now BOOM! Please someone expert kindly explains why we can't get CM. No sources?

Spitwista

Mar 23, 2013
Bloemfontein
Its been months now of waiting for a vanilla android to come out on n900...I hope there is a dev that can assist us with some AOSP

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gitin

May 15, 2009
yeah and i have made up my mind not to buy international version of galaxy note series next time because of lack of CM Rom support or i'll shift to sony
used note 1 and note 2 neither of them had this problem
but this time samsung screwed us

Reactions: salilpune1

xHausx

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 5, 2010
Central Florida
CM is available here and they also have an excellent wiki that explains how to build. I highly suggest giving it a try if you wish to have it.

However, posting requests and/or demands for a ROM in the development sections is inappropriate. This section is only for sharing something you've developed or are currently working on.

Thread Closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: antique_sonic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We want cm ROM for SM-N900. get support please quote

I am sorry Dr. Ketan - VN team - murat25750 - Alba1986 - lidroid-criskelo. We love you but we want cm rom

Thank you

Tapatalk **NOTE 3 Dr.ketan K5 Rom S5 TEMA*** OS 4.4.2 KitKat**

Android rom yükleme, root etme, recovery flaşlama, bootloader işlemleri
    Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony ve MTK Replika cihazlar
    yeah and i have made up my mind not to buy international version of galaxy note series next time because of lack of CM Rom support or i'll shift to sony
    used note 1 and note 2 neither of them had this problem
    but this time samsung screwed us
    CM is available here and they also have an excellent wiki that explains how to build. I highly suggest giving it a try if you wish to have it.

However, posting requests and/or demands for a ROM in the development sections is inappropriate. This section is only for sharing something you've developed or are currently working on.

Thread Closed.