Themes not applying correctly

Search This thread

xkeita

Mar 18, 2012
Santiago
I have been trying to use Xperia themes (from store or made by other users) but they don't change the icons, only wallpaper and lockscreen wallpaper. I have superuser mod and xperia xposed module enabled with system customizations enabled too... Just tried flashing runtimeskinning (jar and xml) from another rom but it didn't do anything. Any ideas? :crying:

My mobile is rooted, bootloader unlocked, xposed installed (with xperia xposed module too) and with superuser mod.

androidtweaker1

May 15, 2014
I have been trying to use Xperia themes (from store or made by other users) but they don't change the icons, only wallpaper and lockscreen wallpaper. I have superuser mod and xperia xposed module enabled with system customizations enabled too... Just tried flashing runtimeskinning (jar and xml) from another rom but it didn't do anything. Any ideas? :crying:

My mobile is rooted, bootloader unlocked, xposed installed (with xperia xposed module too) and with superuser mod.

Disable all xposed modules and see

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!

Reflashing the rom is the only was to fix:( i already gpt the same issue and fixed by reflashing the rom...