I need help. Phone not turning on.

Search This thread

AndroidReborn

Jun 23, 2012
I have stock 4.1.2 rooted. I tried installing cwm 6.0.2.9 using odin and instead of pass it said reset on top. Now it shows yellow triangle but doesn't turn on after that. Please help.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Reactions: theunderling

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
Hi,
I have a problem while trying to root my device in order to install new custom roms.
My device is: s2 i9100 4.1.2.
Problem: <ID:0/011> Added!!
<ID:0/011> Odin v.3 engine (ID:11)..
<ID:0/011> File analysis..
<ID:0/011> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/011> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
*I had rooted my device a year ago in order to unlock it, then i have unrooted it, and instaled stock firmware.
*I tired to reinstal drivers many times, i tired to shut down kies while trying to root.
*I tried to install other official firmware and i have the same problem. What ever I am doing with Odin every time the same issue.
Does someone have any desicion?

Read that thread by Hopper about odin troubles.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I have a problem while trying to root my device in order to install new custom roms.
    My device is: s2 i9100 4.1.2.
    Problem: <ID:0/011> Added!!
    <ID:0/011> Odin v.3 engine (ID:11)..
    <ID:0/011> File analysis..
    <ID:0/011> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/011> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    *I had rooted my device a year ago in order to unlock it, then i have unrooted it, and instaled stock firmware.
    *I tired to reinstal drivers many times, i tired to shut down kies while trying to root.
    *I tried to install other official firmware and i have the same problem. What ever I am doing with Odin every time the same issue.
    Does someone have any desicion?

Read that thread by Hopper about odin troubles.
    I have stock 4.1.2 rooted. I tried installing cwm 6.0.2.9 using odin and instead of pass it said reset on top. Now it shows yellow triangle but doesn't turn on after that. Please help.

Sent from my Nexus 4