[Q] Fail root on Optimus G E977

Search This thread

ErnestoD

Apr 10, 2010
Montevideo
I see. Becouse Im from Uruguay i flashed that kdz N° 16 you are talking about.
Copy this, WAIT 5 SECONDS and download will start after you press "SALTAR PUBLICIDAD" : http://*******/Ws430

Good luck

I did not tried with a smaller archive because I can't download it. Among the Brazilian files I only can download the version 10D. I am on phone now but I will send the link that I'm trying asap. I really appreciate your help man. Even that I didn't found the solution yet is nice count with some experience help.

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando Tapatalk

Edit: From this list http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2093382 , all brazilian links show Access Denied
And from here http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=20, only the V10D of Brazil.
I'm looking for the number 16, CLR/CLARO(BRAZIL) which is less than 1GB. Maybe i'm wrong, but when i clic on the name, a page of TNY shows a link of ADFLY that after i clic on close advertisement nothing happen.

About the method 1, I did try that, but sometimes it says "device not found" or "the system cannot find the patch specified". I'll try that from another computer, i let you know if i have some lucky. But the guy of the guide said:
!enable usb debugging
connect as MTP
follow the script"
Maybe its not for me.
Look what happen. (I'm using download mode)

* Tool Unlock BL Optimus G - Update 0414 *

*** Select a number ***

1. UNLOCK BOOTLOADER

Seclect a number : 1

1. [Unlock] Optimus G JB 4.1.2 Selelct

Seclect a number : 1

FreeGee UNLOCK
Thanks to Team Codefire

1. JB 4.1.2

╣Seclect a Number : 1

1. KT
2. SKT
3. LGU+

╣Seclect a number : 1
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device not found

Unlock BL success.

╕Reboot [y]/[n] :

About my phone get propper detected, i guess it is, at least on my devices map it shows "Lg AndroidNet Phone"

ErnestoD

Apr 10, 2010
Montevideo

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-12-17-42-26.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-12-17-42-26.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Fuguets

Apr 10, 2014
Sorry
http://*******/Ws430

QUOTE=ErnestoD;51835710]I see. Becouse Im from Uruguay i flashed that kdz N° 16 you are talking about.
Copy this, WAIT 5 SECONDS and download will start after you press "SALTAR PUBLICIDAD" : http://*******/Ws430

Good luck
[/QUOTE]

:cyclops:
:good: Downloading now :victory:

Rhank you

Edit: Now, when I try with that rom, i got the error message like the photo below.

Last edited:
Reactions: ErnestoD

Fuguets

Apr 10, 2014

Rhank you

Edit: Now, when I try with that rom, i got the error message like the photo below.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

ErnestoD

Apr 10, 2010
Montevideo
I see that you are not using htcspain method. Tomorrow I will translate important parts from it

Rhank you

Edit: Now, when I try with that rom, i got the error message like the photo below.[/QUOTE]

Fuguets

Apr 10, 2014
IT WOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK

Jesus man, the problem was only the size of the file. There is no word to explain how glad I am. Even when i lost all hope, you was here saying something to try. I'm gonna give you a thanks for every post on this thread.

Now, as you are more experient with tutorials, maybe you can do one with this situation for the future.
I made the thing just using the KDZ program from the offline tuttorial, but the problem was the file.

Thanks again man...:victory::victory::victory::victory::cool:

I see that you are not using htcspain method. Tomorrow I will translate important parts from it

Rhank you

Edit: Now, when I try with that rom, i got the error message like the photo below.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

ErnestoD

Apr 10, 2010
Montevideo
Im realy happy to hear that.
One thing I learned. I will never try to install again a custom rom on my OG. There is to much risk and problems ...

You are rigth about the tutorial. i will ask permission in HTC Spain to translate method and upload it here.
I pretty sure that U will start enjoying your OG again as Im doing now.

See U
:laugh::laugh::good::good::good:
IT WOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK

Jesus man, the problem was only the size of the file. There is no word to explain how glad I am. Even when i lost all hope, you was here saying something to try. I'm gonna give you a thanks for every post on this thread.

Now, as you are more experient with tutorials, maybe you can do one with this situation for the future.
I made the thing just using the KDZ program from the offline tuttorial, but the problem was the file.

Thanks again man...:victory::victory::victory::victory::cool:
[/QUOTE]

Fuguets

Apr 10, 2014
So, I want to root and unlock the boot loader of my phone, on the right way. What procedure do you think could work?

ErnestoD

Apr 10, 2010
Montevideo
For root I used Universal root (attached) justo click on Currentroot
For unlock boatloader everyone recommends freegee from playstore
So, I want to root and unlock the boot loader of my phone, on the right way. What procedure do you think could work?

Attachments

• ZV9-ZVB-Universal-Root.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 22

Fuguets

Apr 10, 2014
For root I used Universal root (attached) justo click on Currentroot
For unlock boatloader everyone recommends freegee from playstore
Thanks for that!!
I just need to run the program adb.exe with the phone on, not in download mode?
Do you think i should follow this guide :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2050582

I tried the freegee, but i guess was that guy that broke my phone....

In time, with the new stock rom, I get a lot of messages like something stopped working...WIFI is not working, and some other stuff, should I be able to change for a better rom? Like one with android 4.4... ?

Edit:Ok, root is done by this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38886073#post38886073.
What i'm afraid now is, last time i tried to run the CWM it take me to the "Dead message".

Maybe you can help me to find a guide for unlock the bootloader that works with my model?

I really want to try a rom that works faster now, what kind do you suggest ? There is the CM 11, the Pure Speed X...what you think ?

Last edited:

ErnestoD

Apr 10, 2010
Montevideo
Just click on Currentroot with phone on and charge only. Then its as easy as follow a couple instructios.
I my casi I wont use freegee again. I will just stay in stock. Root is enough for me

Thanks for that!!
I just need to run the program adb.exe with the phone on, not in download mode?
Do you think i should follow this guide :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2050582

I tried the freegee, but i guess was that guy that broke my phone....

In time, with the new stock rom, I get a lot of messages like something stopped working...WIFI is not working, and some other stuff, should I be able to change for a better rom? Like one with android 4.4... ?

Reactions: Fuguets

Fuguets

Apr 10, 2014
Just click on Currentroot with phone on and charge only. Then its as easy as follow a couple instructios.
I my casi I wont use freegee again. I will just stay in stock. Root is enough for me

I could stay glad as I am now, with the stock, but I got a lot of issues, like I said the main one is the WIFI not work. Lots of "...proccess stopped working" messages...
Maybe is because the version that i am now (10A) is different of the one I was (10D).

Do you think could be good put the phone on the LG Tool and let it uptade ?

If not, i'll need to try the freegee again to try another rom. But i'll do a look on other options.

Last edited:

ErnestoD

Apr 10, 2010
Montevideo
For surf. Go head

I could stay glad as I am now, with the stock, but I got a lot of issues, like I said the main one is the WIFI not work. Lots of "...proccess stopped working" messages...
Maybe is because the version that i am now (10A) is different of the one I was (10D).

Do you think could be good put the phone on the LG Tool and let it uptade ?

If not, i'll need to try the freegee again to try another rom. But i'll do a look on other options.

Reactions: Fuguets

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=45355871&postcount=1
    Question 5. I know it's hard to read before..i see things didn't changed around since i left. I see same lazy people,rushing into things before looking around....pffff....
    Maybe U can help me too.
    Everything was fine with my OG but problems start when installing CM11. I decided to go back to stock later (I did it) but then couldnt be able to enter recovery or download mode. I tried several methods like re root, unlock again and lately using ROM Manager and trying to install another recover all get screwed up. Only black screen. Trying and trying I could install KDZ firmware
    So then I root, unlock boatloader with method one from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2667398

Ok i dont know if boatloader is unlocked now but i know I cant enter recovery or download mode. Im afraid to use freegee to try to unlock again.

What should I do.

Thanks

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=45355871&postcount=1
    Question 5. I know it's hard to read before..i see things didn't changed around since i left. I see same lazy people,rushing into things before looking around....pffff....
    I understand that your celphone cant turn on or enter download mode or recovery?
    If thats your situation maybe I can help U (I think)

I appreciate your intention to help, maybe its because i'm a Braziliam guy, with not the best english, that i can't figure how to use the FREEGEE app if i can't start the cellphone.
    Thanks again.

OBS: I have used that app too before get this error. And was just becouse tryed to enter on recovery mode that i got that message.
    My previous problem was far worst than yours.
    I recommend U to uninstall all LG stuff from your PC and follow this guide: http://www.htcmania.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1026

Its in spanish so I think U wont have much problem

I did it yestesrday and save me. Whit it U will install a new KDZ firmware, even if it is bigger than 1GB

Good luck

QUOTE=Fuguets;51799238]Well, i'll try to explain all to not get missunderstood.
    My situation is, without the USB cable the celphone don't respond to any button press.
    With USB cable, by the momment that i plug it, the screen shows the error message.
    With the USB cable and in the error message screen, i can press the volume buttons +- and power, after that the phone restart and shows the download mode.
    What i know so far is, if i can enter download mode, and here is your words, all is not lost.
    Knowing that, all solutions i found on this site doesn't work with me. Or, what is possible, i didn't make it right.
    The phone do not enter on recovery mode.
    I gess this is all. For now :D
    Thanks for the patience to teach who needs to be teached.[/QUOTE]
    I didnt see that on XDA. I used this method with 2 kdz´s, one smaller and another one bigger than 1gb.

Maybe U missed something.

As I see, if i'm looking for the guide you are refering, of install the original rom, is the same one that i already tried and i got message error of extract file.
    I deleted all lg stuff from computer, downloaded everything of the guide and the message is the same.
    Any more suggestion ?
    PS: I prefer english version :D, at least to read is easy to me.

Edit1:I wonder if the fact of my kdz file be bigger than 1gb causes that ?

Edit2: When i try the guide on this link the step 7 does not show to me, and my phone or some similar does not show on the Usb Controler list to install.

Thanks again
    [/QUOTE]