[Q] What a joke Anybody eles still not got the ICS update in UK

Search This thread

nasimdejai

Aug 2, 2010
At last! Got the update a few mins ago,thought my tab was been punished for no reason. It looks like it's the UK's turn this week. Wow! What a roller coaster

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

ceejones

May 13, 2012
Glasgow
Hi guys,

Could anyone who has received the OTA UK upgrade, please advise
the official build number?
Fed up waiting for OTA, and confusing versions available (EU & WW) to download,
but would prefer to get official stock.

Thanx for any help :)

crazymanc

Apr 24, 2012
manchester
Hi guys,

Got mine today after i manully updated to 3.2.1 i checked for updates and ICS showed for me GEN1 aswell the build i got was Acer_AV041_A500_1.031.00_WW_GEN1 Iam in the UK so not sure where you are so your version might be different

Reactions: ceejones

chismay

May 5, 2011
LONDON
yeah lol i was impatient and i installed flexreaper 12.5 from civato....and mate im glad i did ,, now i have better looking ics with moddable buttons/layouts/menus and i have the acer ring!!! it is really useful i screenshot and share allot :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Still no update for me in UK, been trying for about 2 weeks, lost the poor signal problem, and back to uptodate message, must admit it would be nice if Acer was forthcoming with a bit of information.
    Hi guys,

Got mine today after i manully updated to 3.2.1 i checked for updates and ICS showed for me GEN1 aswell the build i got was Acer_AV041_A500_1.031.00_WW_GEN1 Iam in the UK so not sure where you are so your version might be different
    Shouldnt worry about it, Its not worth the wait,in my opinion ICS is a backword step even it had no bugs.