[Theme]x920D/e/DNA the whole Red-theme pack

Search This thread

Onepagebook

Well, though I have long time never made the whole theme pack,
not just a core files like systemui/framework, but the whole thing.

This is based on the htc butterfly family like DNA, x920D(TW) and x920E(Chinese)

but you guys have to be aware of the "framework-res.apk will not the same for your model. So you have to extract the drawable hdpi/xhdpi/xxhdpi out from the framework-res I post here and IF..you are not using Venom rom, you have to check the where the APM icons located. Also, you might also need to watch if you are using the different rosie.apk and systemui.apk from Venom teams as well.
**also look at the last screen, I mod the system pop-up title and divider as red, so it will match up the whole color scheme. but you will need to do that as well

Bsically Rosie is easy, just get the drawable-xxhdpi out and put in your rosie, but like I said, for the systemui and framework-res, you still have to manually extract the icon files to put in your apk. No decompile is required..but just need to be aware of that, because I themed those files using venom files.

So..if you are venom rom user, you can just chage(extract my xhdpi/xxhdpi files out and put in your framework-res.apk) the framework-res.apk files and flash

All the icons themed as the real high resolution , and I took long time to do it ,
so if you want to use them into your theme or you need to port to other devices, please let me know and give common credit / courtesy, and I will be happy.

So, let's have look for the screen shots, and file would be on the 2nd post.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png
21.png
22.png
23.png
24.png
25.png
26.png
27.png
28.png
29.png

Last edited:

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
at least try 3rd reply for testing if that works..

as they all say, the links are down.
boss! please reload them.

want to try this badly.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

For those who can not getwhole pack installed, I will slowly post each of them here..
start from this..

grab it here

http://d-h.st/v6I

ok to be in the safe side, i flashed only the apk from system. it takes the apk. it creates a widget of 4 red cute blocks but they do not extract with additional info in it :p i know it needs some more apk's to do that but lets get started man! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, though I have long time never made the whole theme pack,
    not just a core files like systemui/framework, but the whole thing.

This is based on the htc butterfly family like DNA, x920D(TW) and x920E(Chinese)

but you guys have to be aware of the "framework-res.apk will not the same for your model. So you have to extract the drawable hdpi/xhdpi/xxhdpi out from the framework-res I post here and IF..you are not using Venom rom, you have to check the where the APM icons located. Also, you might also need to watch if you are using the different rosie.apk and systemui.apk from Venom teams as well.
    **also look at the last screen, I mod the system pop-up title and divider as red, so it will match up the whole color scheme. but you will need to do that as well

Bsically Rosie is easy, just get the drawable-xxhdpi out and put in your rosie, but like I said, for the systemui and framework-res, you still have to manually extract the icon files to put in your apk. No decompile is required..but just need to be aware of that, because I themed those files using venom files.

So..if you are venom rom user, you can just chage(extract my xhdpi/xxhdpi files out and put in your framework-res.apk) the framework-res.apk files and flash

All the icons themed as the real high resolution , and I took long time to do it ,
    so if you want to use them into your theme or you need to port to other devices, please let me know and give common credit / courtesy, and I will be happy.

So, let's have look for the screen shots, and file would be on the 2nd post.

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png
    7.png
    8.png
    9.png
    10.png
    11.png
    12.png
    13.png
    14.png
    15.png
    16.png
    17.png
    18.png
    19.png
    20.png
    21.png
    22.png
    23.png
    24.png
    25.png
    26.png
    27.png
    28.png
    29.png
    For those who can not getwhole pack installed, I will slowly post each of them here..
    start from this..

20130130164557.png

20130130164610.png

grab it here

http://d-h.st/v6I
    cannot working with chinese x920e, clear wipe and flash, suck at launch.

because you didi not read...:laugh: