{RANT} Y NO Smooth UI !!!!

Search This thread

DeathCzar

Dec 20, 2011
Mumbai
maybe some one can ask fxp permission and fix those missing features in cm9 by using libs from the stock rom ?! aka patching it up with stock files to make all the features (hdmi , FM , Video Recording , etc)fully functional.....

That would be awesome. CM9 is the best ICS ROM I have used till date. ( ignoring the bugs :p)

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

waynekirby

Nov 11, 2010
Barnsley
That wouldn't work with HDMI being part of SEMC framework (which CM9 doesn't use at all) and FM is kernel related no?? So eventually I'm sure we will have FM radio and video will come soon too :) video can be patched using SEMC files kormatoes is working on it ;)

Regards

Sent from my MT15i using xda premium

skyboyextreme

Feb 14, 2011
Cairo
That wouldn't work with HDMI being part of SEMC framework (which CM9 doesn't use at all) and FM is kernel related no?? So eventually I'm sure we will have FM radio and video will come soon too :) video can be patched using SEMC files kormatoes is working on it ;)

Regards

i believe everything can be ported HDMI related stuff from the framework of s.e to the framework of cm9 or i hope so :D

waynekirby

Nov 11, 2010
Barnsley
i believe everything can be ported HDMI related stuff from the framework of s.e to the framework of cm9 or i hope so :D

Achotjan is capable of doing it so looks like we will have to wait for CM9 SDE :D

Edit : Z managed to get sound working in HDMI for CM7 so it is possible just mainly for devs as good as him

fr33styl3r7

Apr 15, 2012
Neo v with codename custom rom is pretty smooth.
Seriously nothing lags. I don't expect anything better with that much ram.
Even with stock rom and 1.5gb worth of apps & games installed (without their sd data. my sd had 3gb left full with movies,music, photos and what not) i was pretty amazed that it the system wasn't bogged.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cm7.2 is kinda smooth at first but after i install my apps (i only have like 20) smoothness isnt good.

OH an yes the default adw with cm7.2 LAGS LIKE A MOTHER *****

If you still experience some lag, try turning off scrolling cache, force disable, on cm options.
    I have about 30 apps i install and don't experience any lag.
    Sort of glad to see i'm not the only one having issues with adw.