S Voice

Search This thread

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
Why only S Voice, why not the whole TouchWiz Nature UX with lock screen and all on the Player?

But it's still amazing!

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
It went well a couple of times when it force closes and "can't connect to server", now I can't use this anymore! :mad:

Supermaster34

Jan 6, 2012
London
www.team-remics.com
If its saying can't connect to server maybe its your internet connection. If it does not work again try reinstalling the app. I think you have to be running some sort of ics build or it won't work.

I've tried reinstalling it many times in system/app or data/app and I've tried changing the permissions

I'm currently running the AOKP tablet mode ROM.

I'm fairly sure its not my internet connection as I can browse the web using any of the browsers from Google Play. However, in some apps my wifi connection can't be detected even though I have full signal. That might be the issue but I don't know how to fix it

heat361

Dec 27, 2011
New York City
I've tried reinstalling it many times in system/app or data/app and I've tried changing the permissions

I'm fairly sure its not my internet connection as I can browse the web using any of the browsers from Google Play. However, in some apps my wifi connection can't be detected even though I have full signal. That might be the issue but I don't know how to fix it

Oh your running tablet mode then that's probably why, some apps don't work that well in tablet mode.

Reactions: Supermaster34

Supermaster34

Jan 6, 2012
London
www.team-remics.com
Got it working

I managed to get it working :)

First I uninstalled the app and I downloaded it again just to make sure. I also changed the UI to phone mode by changing the DPI.

I then copied the app to my internal sd card and I installed it as a normal app without changing permissions or anything

I also went into the S Voice settings and unticked 'Use Location Data' and then everything worked, even in tablet mode.

I'm not sure whether the location services or the tablet mode was messing it up though, but on the upside it works now!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the Samsung s voice off the galaxy s3 try it and see if it works I can't seem to get it to work on cm9
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=26300180#post26300180

Edit: I got it to work using root explorer push it to system/apps and click on it and install it like a normal app.
    IT ONLY WORKS ON ICS

Enjoy :)

Oh your running tablet mode then that's probably why, some apps don't work that well in tablet mode.