[App] BTmono - v1.2 - ICS Fixes - Yum

Search This thread

bladehawk

Apr 15, 2013
Is there any chance you could have BT Mono activate automatically
For a set time period any time a blue tooth connection is initiated?

Currently it's the only thing that lets voices apps (S-Voice, AVX, and Google Voice) use the car's audio system.

Last edited:

charlie2001

Mar 16, 2008
Hi, I have a Note 3 with 4.3 android version and don't work. Before I had a Note 2 and working perfectly.
Is possible resolve this issue with 4.3 version? Many thanks for your work.

cordobadb

Apr 29, 2014
Hi,
i've bought the premium version because i need it to connect it to my Cardo Scala G9. Thats a bluetooth bike to bike intercom i wan't to hear the navigation announcements and talk to other bikers. The priority of the sound source is as follows: 1. HFP (Navi) 2. Bike to Bike com 3. A2DP. That means if I talk to others, a navigation announcement interrupts it. I'm using BTmono, because normaly my navigation software uses A2DP and so if I talk to others I will not hear the navigation. Using BTmono solves the priority problem, but the channel stays always open, so I can't talk to other bikers any more. Is it technically possible to close the channel automaticly after each announcement? Would be really great!!

ankitj1611

Jan 13, 2014
samsung hm1100

Hello

can samsung hm1100 play music using this app??and also zebronics bh500??

Please post if anyone is using and it is working

Thanks

vampirefo

Apr 3, 2010
I just found this app on playstore, fixed my Bluetooth problem on CM12.1, thanks, I bought the pay version, to show my appreciation.

Thanks for the app.

corollagtssrx

Sep 22, 2008
Hey, great app, I actually bought the premium, which is something I rarely do.

I had one question though. 90% of the time when I push the On button, I get a horrible loud buzzing noise. I've found if I quickly hit on, then open YouTube, it usually stops pretty quick.

I'm actually running an SCH-I545 on 4.4.4

Any ideas?

lucasss_mi

Oct 4, 2020
work fine up to version 8

This super App, not work with 9, 10 and 11 android version.
I hope someone can do a similar function.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My first Android application! BTmono

5435929647_edda900dbd_t.jpg

Description:

Simple app to stream audio to your bluetooth mono headset.

Released as donationware, so if you like it show your appreciation :)

Requires Android 2.2 or higher. Tested on stock HTC Evo 4G ROM (2.2) and CM7 RC1.

Notes:
    - Make sure your headset is connected BEFORE clicking 'On'
    - To use with Skype you must enable BTmono AFTER starting a Skype call.
    - To reduce static, set the 'Media Volume' slider to max and reduce the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' via your phone/headset.
    - This version contains a workaround for a bug in Android 2.2 which causes a system crash under certain circumstances. If you are on 2.2, do NOT disable Bluetooth while the stream is running or your phone WILL reboot (sorry - tell your phone manufacturer to move to 2.2.1+). The bug has been fixed as of Android 2.2.1.

Features:
    - Widget!!
    - Automatically enable Bluetooth on app launch (user can still choose not to allow this). Make sure your headset is actually CONNECTED before hitting 'On.'
    - In-app 'Media Volume' control. Adjust the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' using the physical buttons on your phone or headset.
    - Ongoing Status Bar notification while the program is running.
    - Skype support (if enabled after call is started)

To-do:
    - Possible - map headset button to 'next track'
    - Other features?

5453969861_4661aba5c7.jpg
    5453969853_a214858964.jpg
    5534870963_b8557f20b1.jpg
    5516106510_66d421e66a.jpg
    Bah...took me two hours to find the source code on an old computer...can't believe I didn't have that backed up somewhere.

Fixed the crash on ICS, just a new permissions error.

My headset sounds like crap now though. It's been in the garage for 4 months, so I can't necessarily say it's the programs fault. Need to play a bit. There are better ways of doing this under Android 3.0+ anyway. Be back soon.
    One more small update today...can't help myself.

v0.3 - small UI improvements:

5453969861_4661aba5c7.jpg
    5453969853_a214858964.jpg
    b8ce387d-7f5a-2264.jpg

b8ce387d-7f77-1ed4.jpg

Should be ready 'soon'

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    What would be worth a couple of $ for me would be the ability to use Tasker actions to turn BTMono on or off. At the moment when I connect my HM1000 to my Galaxy S, Tasker can automaticall y start the SmartPlaylist in BeyondPod, and launch BTMono, but I still have to push the ON button... If I could set it ON with a Tasker action it would be perfect. I could also use it to turn it back ON after a phone call, since it seems to revert to speakers when the call ends.

I have no idea what it would mean in terms of development though...

What about automatically turning on BTMono with specified headsets?

For example, I always want to use BTMono with my "Samsung WEP340" (mono headset) but never with my "Motorola S305", since it's a stereo headset and BTMono is not needed.

Handling automatic connections is not really something I'm looking to add to BTmono, but I could add an option to run the 'On' function when the app starts. Then it could be used with Tasker without manually pressing 'On.'