[MOD] ND2 Flashlight Toggle +Plus More

Search This thread

vtcp

Apr 13, 2014
I'll go ahead and post a general request. Tnx.

I got Joe's circle stripped down and working with flashlight toggle. I'm not going to release as it is his work but I may make some of my own when I get out of classes. Thanks for your work tdunham!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

sml2004

Oct 17, 2013
Kansas City,Missouri
I do love the mod and respect your work. But is there a way to keep the toggle and dropdown mods and keep the stock battery?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Eris _2.1_2010

May 13, 2010
South Bend, IN
Flashed V2 and got the flashlight toggle but not the different battery icon. And my notification panel isn't transparent.

Sent From My Galaxy S5 Far Far Away

lilflip21

Feb 18, 2009
Rochester, MN
t.co
Does anyone know what the "Notification" toggle changes.. It was on at first I turned it off.. and it won't re-enable so it seems broken but I am not sure what it is suppose to do.. Thanks!

Edit: So I checked it out in SQl editor and it looks like the "Notification" toggle was ;DoNotDisturb; since we also have "Blocking mode" ;DormantMode; what is the difference between them? Because "Blocking mode" works for me but the other didn't seem to have any effect.. Thanks td!

Last edited:

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Version 2.1 uploaded to the OP.

Finally figured out that more isn't always better. :rolleyes:
Only added 3 new toggles to the defaults. It's definitely more manageable.
I am leaving v2.0 up in case anyone wants to have it.

Changelog:
V2.1
- Changed maximum toggles displayed to 15
- Added only WifiHotSpot, MobileData & Flashlight toggles to the default toggles

DEATHWISH .500

Feb 12, 2010
Minnesota
So I'm having a weird problem trying to get this to work right. I have flashed multiple times with the same result. The flashlight icon in the quick settings just shows up as a circle without the flashlight icon in the center. The flash light does work. Any ideas ? wiping dalvik and cache before flashing too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-01-00-02-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-01-00-02-04.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 245

Comet1966

Apr 22, 2011
sevierville,TN
OK, so didn't read full thread and I flashed on stock odexed rom. Now my battery icon is gone and my settings app icon is just an android. Any help? Sorry for not reading.

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
Can you make a zip for T-Mobile with the flashlight alone and not the toggle?

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Ahmad77888

Jan 5, 2011
I flashed this file using twrp recovery and now my device is hanged on samsung logo with blue LED! what should i do???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flashlight Toggle +Plus

Based on ND2 v1.0 Posted HERE - Deodexed only
    (PLEASE backup first! No Backsies here. :rolleyes:)

Features:
    - All available toggles enabled (Only in V2, see Changelog)
    - NEW Flashlight Toggle.
    - 1% Battery mod included with this.
    Original thread is HERE.
    - Custom transparent pulldown.
    - Added flashable to remove Quickconnect and Sfinder from the dropdown.
    Flash this AFTER the full mod.

Notes:
    - All toggles are enabled in the quickpanel by default.
    There isn't much I could do about that; the script enabler forces all toggles enabled by default. Take a couple of minutes and disable and re-arrange the toggles to your liking in the notification panel editor.
    - Not all toggles may be working at this time.

Changelog:
    V2.1
    - Added only WifiHotSpot, MobileData & Flashlight toggles to the default toggles

Credits: Cnexus and Goldie for the guides and scripts that helped to make this possible.
    Version 2.1 uploaded to the OP.

Finally figured out that more isn't always better. :rolleyes:
    Only added 3 new toggles to the defaults. It's definitely more manageable.
    I am leaving v2.0 up in case anyone wants to have it.

Changelog:
    V2.1
    Hey man it'd be awesome if you gave the name of the toggles so we can edit em' with SQLite Editor for those of us that don't want ALL of em'. I personally hate having the quicksettings toggles be all cluttered and full of toggles I will never use!

Code:
    Wifi;MobileData;Data;Location;Bluetooth;SilentMode;Flashlight;Nfc;WiFiHotspot;ToddlerMode;AirplaneMode;CarMode;DormantMode;SBeam;PowerSaving;SmartStay;SmartScroll;AllShareCast;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;Sync;Brightness;Ebook;AirView;AirGesture;DoNotDisturb;QuickConnect;SFinder;SmartPause;Toolbox;TouchSensitivity;UltraPowerSaving;
    Sorry guys. I guess I should have booted back to stock ND2 to fully test the last one.
    Version 2 is now up. Download and give it a try.
    Tnx - TD

That worked, Thanks