[Q] Huawei Ascend P6 problem: stay on Huawei LOGO

Search This thread

AP608

Nov 13, 2010
Bergen op Zoom
Hallo,

Maybe someone can help me. My problem is that the P6 keep continually showing Huawei LOGO

I cannot do anything! The problem is as well with “adb”, no connection between USB and my PC.

Phone say “waiting for devices”.

I have tray many different options, but nothing is working…

I am waiting for any possibilities.

Thanks a lot !

Attachments

• foto.JPG
    foto.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 51

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
Hallo,

Maybe someone can help me. My problem is that the P6 keep continually showing Huawei LOGO

I cannot do anything! The problem is as well with “adb”, no connection between USB and my PC.

Thanks a lot !
What have you done before it was stuck there?

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
So you updated to KitKat and after that it is stuck? And which KK firmware do you wanted to install?

AP608

Nov 13, 2010
Bergen op Zoom
So you updated to KitKat and after that it is stuck? And which KK firmware do you wanted to install?

Yes, I use OMNI rom, but this is not important, because for this moment I cannot go to recovery or fastboot.
So, for my phone the adb is not working.
Any recovery from “SDCARD\dload” or any button combination is as well not working.
I am really looking for another solution – a miracle.

vsw10

Jan 7, 2013
Dont use adb in fastboot..instead of adb always use fastboot..and simple way to put your mobile in fastboot mode is to reboot the device and press volume down button untill it will show huawei ascend logo...and once it shows huawei ascend logo and strucks there it means that you are in fastboot mode..then run fastboot commands from terminal..

Sent from my P6-T00 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

skathed

Dec 11, 2010
im stuck on logo aswell. but i am unsure how to fix it. it keeps saying the phone is in lock state when i press all the buttons on boot. is it possible to fix?

Jun 26, 2014
Hallo,

Thanks a lot !

hi.i want to help u,so u need to Liston very carefully
first of all.adb commands wont work,but fastboot commands work

so press volume down +power buttons

phone will restart but u r in fast boot now
plug ur usb cable to the phone.u have the adb programs right ?
so in the environment like cmd windows.install a stock recovery from the page.using >>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
so u don't need adb commands.just flash the recovery using fasboot from surdu's page
if it said:wating for devices:it means u r not in fastboot mode.(my third line)
if u r in fastboot and still not connected to the computer then u dont install the p6 driver correctly.
u have to install the p6 driver or simply install hisuite from huawei site
when u flash the recovery.img and its done >>>in your sd card :put kk beta in ur dload folder and inside UPDATE.app
press volume down +volume up +power button to go to recovery
it install the new rom