Internationalisation de_DE (German)

Search This thread

Trespassing

Jun 5, 2012
Taunusstein
Hey guys & girls,

if you need some help in translating your smartwatch projects into German language, please feel free to contact me.

Price? Just an "@" for the usual amount of work.

Trespassing

Von meinem Sony Xperia Z1 gesendet. Mit Hirn.

Reactions: nwg

Trespassing

Jun 5, 2012
Taunusstein
Hello @nwg,*
although I don't speak Polish language I followed your invitation via E-Mail and finished first work. ;) See in box.

Reactions: nwg

nwg

Nov 30, 2012
dev.nwg.pl
OK, here you are:

Radioactive widgets

ozLKy2OBa0nt_n4eOJMhDDmG0P-DNdR1EZNn1Lzo1iEuJ0ZoRm_vxsvjFU5dm8jdxjw=w300-rw

Download

nwg

Nov 30, 2012
dev.nwg.pl
I meant play store description ;)
Yeah, they keep telling me to translate it into German, Russian and French. :) And the application itself into Japanese and Chinese traditional. I barely understand Russian, and some words in German. It's not enough to write anything at all. Furthermore, I think it would be too much of effort in case of small, non-commercial apps.

Last edited:

Trespassing

Jun 5, 2012
Taunusstein
Send me a Textfile with needed German. I'll do it for you. A friend of mine is living in Moscow. He'll maybe do your Russian. I think concerning Smartwatches, you can use the translations again and again, if it's shown to you, which text phrase would have which sense.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys & girls,

if you need some help in translating your smartwatch projects into German language, please feel free to contact me.

Price? Just an "@" for the usual amount of work.

Trespassing

Hello @nwg,*
    although I don't speak Polish language I followed your invitation via E-Mail and finished first work. ;) See in box.

Everything under control. ;) I've already managed to include your translation into the application. Thank you very much! I'll put it on the Google Play as soon, as I prepare all the graphic files they require.