Whats the best Battery saver app, JuiceDefender?

Search This thread

tCizler

Sep 1, 2011
The best battery saver app i have seen is actually built in. If you hold the sleep/power button for approximately 2 seconds and then press option 4, you can get insane battery life, if you choose option 3, it will give you great battery life but not as good as option 4. :D

Johnpg

Dec 15, 2011
The best battery saver app i have seen is actually built in. If you hold the sleep/power button for approximately 2 seconds and then press option 4, you can get insane battery life, if you choose option 3, it will give you great battery life but not as good as option 4. :D

Hahaha. I got it. Funny Man

Ive used Juice Defender a lot and on mutliple devices. The main gripe I have with it is that sometimes it can take a little long to reconnect the data signal. And that can be annoying. Other than that, you wont find a app with more options. JD with SetCPU and thats really all you need

Claps1775

Aug 15, 2011
Meridian, ID
I never used an apk for saving battery. I just use the smart actions that is on my phone. It works great. Really no need to buy an apk if one comes on the phone free. I do know if you do use JD, make sure you freeze or disable Smart Actions. Making sure nothing get conflicted with them.
Thank you.

Reactions: supermario3

nila@ufl.edu

Sep 17, 2008
Gainesville
JD Ultimate is good and makes a noticeable difference for me, plus has nice features such as WIFI on location, etc.

The one major problem for me is that none of my auto email sync attempts have resulted with a regular schedule of checking my emails. Enabling push, adjusting schedules on both email and JD, setting the email program as an exception that is allowed access to data in JD, none of them resulted in having emails checked ever 30 minutes. Sometimes it was 12 hours before I'd get a message on it's own without me manually checking. Deal breaker for me, as it's the point in having a smart phone.

fuzzy25

Dec 26, 2008
Denver
Juice defender ultimate on extreme setting is great on battery life!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Actually the smart actions battery saver does almost the exact same thing as jd ultimate. I've used both and I prefer the smart actions because it turns your data back on alot faster. Atleast it does on my phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Notification Toggle for a wifi, data and BT toggle in your notification bar,. Plus you can add other apps like a flashlight if you want. Great app.

Juice Defender Ultimate is well worth the small price. Even if you think you don't need all the options, you'll probably "grow into" them.
    I just use the smart actions Motorola app... it works great!
    I never used an apk for saving battery. I just use the smart actions that is on my phone. It works great. Really no need to buy an apk if one comes on the phone free. I do know if you do use JD, make sure you freeze or disable Smart Actions. Making sure nothing get conflicted with them.
    Thank you.
    I think you should let Android do the battery management...