[ROM] LewaOS5 20140214 JiayuG3 & G3N multilanguage

Search This thread

nrpetonr

Aug 26, 2010
Hi JD, I tried original one from lewa website but I have problem with forcedclosing of Google maps and viber . Unfortunately I use those very frequently. Do you have same problem in your build?

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JDStar

Nov 28, 2010
lubelszczyzna
Hi hi, I tried original one from lewa website but I have pertinent with forcedclosing of Google maps and video. Unfortunately I used those very frequently. Do you have same problem in your build?

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately yes - my multilanguage version is from original and is the same bug's :crying:
Maybe next version LewaTeam fixed this bug - this is the first 5'th version Lewa for JiayuG3.

JDStar

Nov 28, 2010
lubelszczyzna
No - this is only for JiayuG3 (maybe work on JiayuG3N).

PS. In LewaOS 20131115 GoogleMaps bug is fixed, but I make new version from next friday: 201311222 :fingers-crossed:

seeb

Sep 14, 2007
ok, because B92m has the same character in JYG3 have found some compatible version

Last edited:

elspag

May 21, 2012
No - this is only for JiayuG3 (maybe work on JiayuG3N).

PS. In LewaOS 20131115 GoogleMaps bug is fixed, but I make new version from next friday: 201311222 :fingers-crossed:

When will you update the version in this thread?
Can we update your version with the update packages on LewaOS website?

Thanks!

EDIT: And why does adFree not work in LewaOS? :(

EDIT #2: Is it possible to add the function to wake up the phone with volume buttons?

Last edited:

elspag

May 21, 2012
Hi. in first post new version:

1. update from LewaOS site - this rom only english and chineese language.
2. I don't know what adFree not working - what this app make?
3. I'm not try this feature, You know rom when this work?

1. ok, thanks! :)

SOLVED: 2. adFree changes the hosts file to remove ads on almost all apps.

3. This is the first time I use this rom. But in other roms (such as the original rom) if you press the volume buttons when screen is off it wakes up the phone like the power button does.

EDIT: the link on the first post for version 2013-11-22 is not correct, still sends to 2013-11-08 :)

EDIT #2: pt-PT language is a little incomplete.

Last edited:

darsh756

Mar 13, 2011
failed download

hi .. i try to download this rom more than 60 times refreshing the link and browser since 3 days but i m unable always . can you please please please load a clean download link for the latest version of this rom?? please help me please

JDStar

Nov 28, 2010
lubelszczyzna
This is new version - LewaOS5 - existing patch lock screen not working - in next releases i'm replace chineese char to english.

Top Liked Posts