Headphones for One are unbranded beats

Search This thread

gemini002

May 14, 2008
The headphones on this phone are really good.I have over the ear studio beats and these ear buds produce more base and are very clear Htc bought half of Beats so what technology u think they will use?Very surprised nobody is talking about the quality of the headphones I tried my gf new iphone 5 headphones and these destroy them it was funny watching her face.I Think the ear buds are unbranded Beats

Sent from my SGH-I957R using xda app-developers app

mwatson

Oct 16, 2007
Basingstoke
I was going to mention the earphones on here. I can't think of any that better them! clearly HTC are going all out to get this phone right.

sdla4ever

Apr 28, 2013
Hmm gonna have to give them a try later and compare them to my actual beats.

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

shox22

May 12, 2010
Yes the supplied ones are pretty good. Much bass but thats ok for my music. I have better ones at home, but now i´ve an alternative with a button :good:

wyase9

Nov 23, 2011
You can also buy the htc 240 set which is similar but they have the track skip, volume change buttons also. These and the urbeats are the only ones that can do this from a wired pair with this phone as far as my research has led me to believe.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

jhonsok

Jul 15, 2010
I have been really surprised with the headphones! Definately makes up for not including headphones in the One X.

Actually almost every headphone sounds nice when plugged into the One.

Reactions: Luisit0

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I think the headphones look and sound the same like the crappy ones which came with the one x and s. maybe different countries get differentbheadphones?

That of course is a possibility. I got mine in Taiwan at the HTC store and the ones that came in the box are unbranded beats. They sound excellent, not as good as my Bose but very good for being included for free.

jdh10475

Aug 16, 2010
Austin
I have Klipsch head phones and I compared them to the head phones that came with the One. The klipsch have much clearer crisper sound and comparable bass. Just my .02. But the klipsch were not free with the purchase of a phone. I did not find the stock headphones to have good sound.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

nullkill

May 19, 2007
Seattle
I think the headphones look and sound the same like the crappy ones which came with the one x and s. maybe different countries get differentbheadphones?

Nope look the same to me as my international one x. They are good for included headphones better than most. Now if we are judging them based on headphones well we know how good Beats headphones sound which is to say if they sounded as good as they look they would be decent headphones but every review will tell you they are eye candy not ear candy :)

godutch

Jun 29, 2009
www.burgerforumeu.nl
Nope look the same to me as my international one x. They are good for included headphones better than most. Now if we are judging them based on headphones well we know how good Beats headphones sound which is to say if they sounded as good as they look they would be decent headphones but every review will tell you they are eye candy not ear candy :)

I have. pretty cheap soundmagic. earphones, ( pl-21) they sound. so much. better. and. only. cost. 25 euros. and they. even have. a Mic. and button.

Reactions: wodzini

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The headphones on this phone are really good.I have over the ear studio beats and these ear buds produce more base and are very clear Htc bought half of Beats so what technology u think they will use?Very surprised nobody is talking about the quality of the headphones I tried my gf new iphone 5 headphones and these destroy them it was funny watching her face.I Think the ear buds are unbranded Beats

Sent from my SGH-I957R using xda app-developers app
    How do you keep them in the ear?

Glue.
    Does anyone know if the headphones are model RC E240? That's what HTC sells on their website and I will buy them if it's as good as they say the stock headphones here are.

this is the exact headset. actually OEM and shipped from china. only took 3weeks to get to the states.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271196755697?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
    I found that they have too much bass

Not possible :)

The buds are indeed suprisingly capable.
    I have. pretty cheap soundmagic. earphones, ( pl-21) they sound. so much. better. and. only. cost. 25 euros. and they. even have. a Mic. and button.

LoL

Cost is not everything. It's amazing how these new brands of headphones have come out and gotten people to pay $$$ for such low quality products. They take what essentially boils down to a turd and then spend tons on design and marketing and then charge a inflated price but none of the money went into the product which would be SOUND QUALITY. It's a truly amazing and if I'm not mistaken a new phenomena. And then you also have to consider you are not in the US. The average UK listener has a much better chance of hearing/owning quality audio components. People in the US for the most part do not. An example would be I'm sure you are familiar with the brand NAD. 90% of the people in the US would not be.

Also some food for though Bass=good to like 90% of people. Doesn't have to be good bass just bass which we know Beats does have :silly:

/end rant