[Q] For anyone with LG Tone 730+

Search This thread

systemind

Sep 4, 2009
I bought these headset a couple of days ago and I want to know if they are able to announce the caller or phone #. I disabled some services in my phone and I don't know if that could be the reason, or if I need an app installed in my phone to get that feature? thanks in advance :highfive:

JaceAlvejetti

Aug 26, 2007
Detroit, MI
I have this headset and cant say I have found this feature, I remember seeing somewhere on the phone an option to announce Callers and Text messages, Not something I would use as I wouldn't like my texts read aloud while at work, school etc.. But if it worked via the headset, maybe ill look again.

systemind

Sep 4, 2009
I have this headset and cant say I have found this feature, I remember seeing somewhere on the phone an option to announce Callers and Text messages, Not something I would use as I wouldn't like my texts read aloud while at work, school etc.. But if it worked via the headset, maybe ill look again.
I just found an app called ReaditToMe that will announce callers or read text and you can choose to only do it whenever you have headphones plugged in or bluetooth. Im currently testing it. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=robj.readit.tomefree

B

bachera

Its in settings, then sound, then below system :)

its changable when you have sound enabled, so not when silent or in vibrate mode.