Will a D855 g3 work io US AT&T LTE?

Search This thread

lethalboy

Aug 8, 2009
Puerto Rico
Ordered one today... d855 32gb white! after a bad experience with the Z2. (low sound, bad call quality).. etc!
Going to let you know when it arrives here if I can get LTE on at&t.

antonpace

May 10, 2013
I just looked at the T-Mobile email about pre-ordering theirs. I think I may just wait til AT&T releases their model. T-Mobile selling their model for $598. Wouldn't imagine AT&T would be much more.

antonpace

May 10, 2013
True. Be nice if they at least let their customers know whats going on soon. One plus about the D855 is probably not as much carrier bloat, if any.

antonpace

May 10, 2013
Bought from never-msrp. 685. Which is only 20 more than the t mob device if you include tax. Hope it works on att LTE! Arrives tomorrow night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

I was looking at that one but his return/restock fee was 25% and selling for $669. Now I see he dropped it to $609 and 20%. Maybe I'll let you be guinea pig and try it first lol.

daddioj

Jul 23, 2011
Poconos
Bought from ebay seller atgsm

same guy i bought from. purchased lastnight. shipped already so it seems

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Yeah bought from him also, I guess we will see when it arrives. I'm sure it'll work fine.

that guy is a ****. one time he sent me a note 3 said it was new. had finger prints all over the camera lens. and cover. but these are so new your bound to get a brand new one

Lostatsea23

Apr 13, 2014

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

that guy is a ****. one time he sent me a note 3 said it was new. had finger prints all over the camera lens. and cover. but these are so new your bound to get a brand new one

If I have any issues I'll surely deal with Paypal :)

I also ordered a Z2 from him before and that was brand new

lethalboy

Aug 8, 2009
Puerto Rico

Samething happened to me with a phone I ordered in the past.. Was used and re-sealed. My g3 should arrive tomorrow via ups. Already ordered a ringke slim case for it :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is yours working right out of box. Do you have d855 with HongKong firmware. Rogers LTE bands 4,7,17 all available in this phone.
    I played with my phone. I see band 17 in service menu but still its not working.
    When i choose LTE only , it fails saving the setting.

Do you have any suggestions.

Hi , It didnt work right out of the box , I got the D855 with UK version I believe . What I did was I went to settings and added a new APN for Rogers ltemobile.apn and then I went to playstore and I downloaded an app called LTE ON OFF with Red lightning Icon. Once I went in I saw the LTE/GSM feature and I enabled the LTE. IT is working like a charm and it saved the settings since I got it today morning . It is downloading over 45MB comparing to 4mb on 4G
    I paid $685 whixh I think is a good price. If it is fundamentally the same as the At&t version, then it's at least $100 less than AT&T typically charges for buying a device outright. And it's unlocked with 3Gb.

Well it all depends on if it works!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
    i just bought the D855 and i am on AT&T LTE i will post my results when the phone gets here. but i was told it supports AT&T LTE i sure hope so. i do not want no carrier bloat branded phone
    Yeah the phone isn't as impressive as I thought I'd be. Not saying I don't like it though..

im kind of having second thoughts as well lol