Sphinx 4.4.2 V1.6 - Exclusive GPRO LG e980

Search This thread

dante_67

Jan 6, 2011
i9100
LG Optimus G Pro
You rock man, now the only thing left is ,if we can get, dark messages, although am trying hard to compile the stock app with apktool but finished product is always cool

bountyman334

Account currently disabled
Sep 20, 2007
Atlanta
Sony Xperia 1 III
i have the massage.apk 2 from g flex rom too hold on
LGMessage.apk
https://mega.co.nz/#!IkIARbBK!_VStkrgCJogQPZIH8U9c3_Snb_bxlRJOwmR_6CV_RMQ

(((delete old mesage.apk and the .odex file)))

++I'm still working on the kernel...sorry for being so slow...am on windows 8.1 and uefi editing is tricking when ur not trying to erase ur hard drive..but now um gon 2 try vm with ubuntu

Last edited:

dante_67

Jan 6, 2011
i9100
LG Optimus G Pro
i have the massage.apk 2 from g flex rom too hold on
LGMessage.apk
https://mega.co.nz/#!IkIARbBK!_VStkrgCJogQPZIH8U9c3_Snb_bxlRJOwmR_6CV_RMQ

(((delete old mesage.apk and the .odex file)))

++I'm still working on the kernel...sorry for being so slow...am on windows 8.1 and uefi editing is tricking when ur not trying to erase ur hard drive..but now um gon 2 try vm with ubuntu
Thank you,works,but in the main messages interface the contact names are also dark, other wise,perfect,thanks again

hoangnova

Feb 25, 2011
GB
Hello OP
Please remove all link SphinX 1.6. Because I was wrong the forum rules.
I will make SphinX 2.0 for G PRO E980, E988, F240 and F220, of Course i will follow the rules of the forum.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

OR i need some one edit this ROM and remove all waze, this rom not uploaded by me. Some Sphinx's fan has ported from SphinX 1.5.
I will Give any permission for one of you to edit this ROM> But this ROM link must be remove.

Last edited:

mandarjoshiin

Hello OP
Please remove all link SphinX 1.6. Because I was wrong the forum rules.
I will make SphinX 2.0 for G PRO E980, E988, F240 and F220, of Course i will follow the rules of the forum.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

OR i need some one edit this ROM and remove all waze, this rom not uploaded by me. Some Sphinx's fan has ported from SphinX 1.5.
I will Give any permission for one of you to edit this ROM> But this ROM link must be remove.

Links have been removed....

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro E980

souleater11

Nov 20, 2011
oh i see. i just kinda confuse on why its such as a big deal to remove your rom.

looking forward for a new version of your rom with great battery feedbacks >_<

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Free mobile app

rbf351

May 4, 2013
i've been using this rom for a while now, just wondering why it never says LTE and only shows 4G

NardVa

Mar 20, 2011
Besides the paid apps was this ROM legit?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys,
    Check below post on LGVIET. A custom rom for E980 specially.. Enjoy.. :good: :victory:

All links removed as per request by Hoangnova. . Please wait for further instructions...

Procedure :
    1.Flash the stock 4.4.2 for on E980 (V20g)
    (its a must or u may end up having low storage or brick the phone)
    2.Install Root
    3.Install recovery
    4.Goto recovery and wipe data/Cache/Dalvik Cache
    5.Flash ROM and perform wipes again..
    6.Reboot and enjoy
    First boot will take time.. so be patient.. :)

Screenshot below :
    Links have been removed....

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro E980

Because it contains PAID app. Rules #6.
    Thanks you very much. I'm working for SphinX V2.0 for our GPRO.
    this is hangnovas work, say thank to him, works flawlessly, butt do not fare flash this over aosp, it will surely brick the phone, in general section three is flash able stock kit Kat, flash that, because file architecture is totally different in jb, and kk, you would see after flashing, the internal sd card is emulated rather than its own fstab, so you have to be on stock other worse recoveries would be **** up and so your phone to be

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    same here, cell standby drains battery like hell. I also have a weird bug regarding ingress. I cant submit portals since location doesn't seem to work(stays on a black screen).

Edit: as somebody stated before, this rom comes with a recovery, thing is i tried installing another recovery (a newer version of CWM), and rebooted to recovery(instalation was a "success" according to the recovery). Phone rebooted to rom, tried to reboot again to access recovery and now i'm stuck in the LG logo. I can't get into recovery, though i can get into download mode. I will have to KDZ back to stock now (grrrrr) and won't be able to do it until i get home(which is about 8 hours from now). Really wish the dev would have included any other recovery, I'll be returning to sphinx in the meantime.(The ingress bug doesn't let me submit new portals, which is a deal breaker for me)

You need open zip and delete recovery.img and done this recovery will fu*** the device you cant install from SD too

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    This ROM has also European Languages .Very nice. I removed the modem.img from zip and flashed it on my E986. I did a factory reset in recovery and format system and wipe dalvik cache and than install zip from external SD in CWM 6.0.4.8. The External SD card is working. Fotos and downloads remained on internal storage. Also speakerphone is working in a call. Awesome :) Finally a fully working LG 4.4 2 KitKat with Dutch language.