[NOOB] Window case damage on the screen

Search This thread

Akatosh

Jan 14, 2012
UK
Hey there, I just bought the case and on the day of delivery I started reading up about damage to the screen caused by the metal scratching the glass that it comes in contact with. I'm excited to have it but not at the cost of my screen, what are your experiences and what do you recommend?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Rayan

Feb 24, 2004
Baja
www.youtube.com
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hey there, I just bought the case and on the day of delivery I started reading up about damage to the screen caused by the metal scratching the glass that it comes in contact with. I'm excited to have it but not at the cost of my screen, what are your experiences and what do you recommend?

Even though I don't use my Window case all the time, I don't see any kind of damage on the screen (screen protector actually) from when I used it. I always put my G2 on my back pocket and oftentimes I forget to take it out while sitting down and no damage whatsoever.

Just make sure to install a screen protector.

Cheers!

Reactions: Akatosh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Even though I don't use my Window case all the time, I don't see any kind of damage on the screen (screen protector actually) from when I used it. I always put my G2 on my back pocket and oftentimes I forget to take it out while sitting down and no damage whatsoever.

Just make sure to install a screen protector.

Cheers!