[Q] d7015

Search This thread

bxyrk

Jan 5, 2010
birmingham
i have a dopo (double power) d7015, the about tablet says the model is d7018. i've messed it up and didn't make a backup... does anyone have ANY info on these tablets? like if it is a rebranded other model? or any roms i can flash to it? i've tried putting 2 different roms on through the built in recovery, but it fails and says no more space on device.

originally i played with the advanced install of busybox installer, and that started problems... first thing i noticed was the 0 total internal space... i restored to factory settings, but the problem persisted and it wouldn't obtain an ip address, so i input it manually and could use the browser... but it was all pretty moot because of the messed up internal storage. i tried to adb shell into it, and was told that /system/bin/sh didn't exist... i found a binary online and pushed it, then could open a shell...
then i noticed that busybox was still in xbin, and i read in a forum that busybox being in /system/xbin could cause mount issues, and recommended to copy the binary into /system/bin. after that the internal storage showed properly, but wifi wouldn't even turn on.

i've tried reversing the process but can't get wifi to turn on at all... from what i've gathered in forums, most people upon getting into this situation flashed and all was well... but i can't find a stock rom for the tablet, or any other rom that's worked in my efforts...

i guess the main things i had in mind are either a stock rom i can use with the recovery that came on it, or another rom and a little help getting it on there... last flashing experience i really had was with my neo freerunner a while back...
but ANY help would be appreciated greatly!

thank you in advance!

bxyrk

Jan 5, 2010
birmingham
still nothing? gonna try digging around for something again... if i find anything i'll update. i finally got my tablet going, but with pretty regular problems. now it seems like there's bad sectors in either the cache or data partitions because after i get so far into getting all my apps on there (from store) gplay services and account management and all types of other stuff starts force closing constantly... it's pretty maddening. i've had the most luck only installing a bare minimum of apps and only using it for browsing reddit and other small stuff, but before all the trouble i could do so much more! :(

bxyrk

Jan 5, 2010
birmingham
totally given up on the dopo tablet... if anyone find something please post here!

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

bxyrk

Jan 5, 2010
birmingham
Wow... Still nothing. ive found a way to build the images for the tablets like these... But I don't even have an x86 arc comp to build it with! Only chrome book and raspberry pis .