[APP][VGA][11SEP09]Gen.Y Manila "Revolution" R1.5 VGA Port CFC

Search This thread

owlmatt

Apr 30, 2008
BIG Thanks go to Captain_Throwback for helping me out with cabbing up the package

coming soon..

Wait, then what did I just download and is working great on my touch pro. Was that something incomplete?

Well not working perfectly, having vibrate on my hard keyboard.

Last edited:

91ludesit

Jun 14, 2009
Downloaded the OEM, dropped all the folders into my OEM folder for my kitchen, nothing shows up in buildOS. Am I missing something?

FLOKER

Jul 8, 2009
Me too.

Just downloaded the CAB package from post #5. ?!

Should I install now or not?!

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Last edited:

RKnight1983

Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, Michigan
www.facebook.com
I installed the files myself and it works pretty good from what I have noticed. I do have a spare Touch Pro as well though so I was not afraid of messing it up. I am really impressed big congrats to Yoz and the team. now get some rest and good luck on your exams we all really appreciate all the hard work you and the team put in on this port.

drake2007

Feb 5, 2008
Texas
I installed the files myself and it works pretty good from what I have noticed. I do have a spare Touch Pro as well though so I was not afraid of messing it up. I am really impressed big congrats to Yoz and the team. now get some rest and good luck on your exams we all really appreciate all the hard work you and the team put in on this port.

Do you have instructions on how to install it? Do I need a kitchen for it?

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
I am sorry I think you may have been confused, I was refering to the Cab that I was somehow able to D/L I installed that and the other with it and it is working good becided for a few minor things
what are these minor things, so I can determine whether they're related to my cab creation or not . . . (besides the issue I posted a fix for a few posts ago)

RKnight1983

Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, Michigan
www.facebook.com
like the text with the calender the days are listed as ids and at the top of the calender it says "IDS_CALENDAR-MONTH8 2009" and same type of stuff with the push internet as far as i have noticed i am still palaying around with it though.
P.S. I have just noticed the same with the Stocks pagP.S.S. It appears to be on other pages as well including the Music tab

Last edited:

s.magus

Jul 13, 2008
I just flashed the new ROM. Thanks for Your effort. It looks really great.

There is still a "bug" in the Calendar tab. Sometimes it needs 6 rows instead of 5 to display the whole month. Is it possible to manage this issue somehow? Maybe to change the font size to get 6 rows, or to make active the missing days in the next month page?

Last edited:

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
like the text with the calender the days are listed as ids and at the top of the calender it says "IDS_CALENDAR-MONTH8 2009" and same type of stuff with the push internet as far as i have noticed i am still palaying around with it though.
P.S. I have just noticed the same with the Stocks pagP.S.S. It appears to be on other pages as well including the Music tab
Yeah, that's not an actual problem . . . You'll find out once the final version is posted.

What are the cabs in post #5 for though? Do they install the new manila 2.1 or is it something else? Thanks in advance,
Those are there for WHEN the cabs are posted, and are also for the cooked in version if you need to disable Push Internet or the Manila Start Menu.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks

You can try opening 590ad244_manila with a text editor (it's an xml file) and change the following to what you want
    Code:
    <trans-unit id="IDS_DATEFORMAT">
            <source>MMM d, yyyy</source>

I think that should work, though I haven't tested it :).

Thanks for your suggestion :).
    Really, in this file the format is already set to:
    MMM d, yyyy
    but on my home screen the date is showed as dd/mm/yy. Probably the right setting is placed in another file... :confused:
    Is there anyway to update to r1.1 from r1.0 without flashing a new rom? I dont know if the cabs posted by captin were to update what we already have or for a fresh install.