[Q] Smart call handling from Z2 smartphone apk

Search This thread

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
ok let me try :good: and one off topic help needed if u can help me i want to install custom rom or aosp rom but dont know how do this i do root 4.3 with nut tft very thankful if u make me guide

Unlock bootloader, flash/install recovery or fastboot custom kernel with recovery (boot.img) then just flash ROM you want to use.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pradatta

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
Unlock bootloader, flash/install recovery or fastboot custom kernel with recovery (boot.img) then just flash ROM you want to use.

i will ask if help needed regarding this topic but can u tell me i heard unlock bootloader is dangerous for z1 like camera app if yes tell me risks and not thn i will do this right now as i m free now :laugh:

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
i will ask if help needed regarding this topic but can u tell me i heard unlock bootloader is dangerous for z1 like camera app if yes tell me risks and not thn i will do this right now as i m free now :laugh:

I'm perfectly satisfied with stock/stock based ROMs but if you want to use custom ROMs, backup TA partitions and unlock bootloader.

As long as you unlock it on 4.3 or 4.4 camera should be OK.

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
I'm perfectly satisfied with stock/stock based ROMs but if you want to use custom ROMs, backup TA partitions and unlock bootloader.

As long as you unlock it on 4.3 or 4.4 camera should be OK.

is backup must i dont have any important files , and if i feel return to stock is it possible ? and can i re lock bootloader if i feel like that please help man

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
is backup must i dont have any important files , and if i feel return to stock is it possible ? and can i re lock bootloader if i feel like that please help man

That's huge subject...
Just check all those sticky threads, you'll find all your answers there.

Yes, of course you can go back and relock bootloader - if you backup TA.
Without yours TA keys you are screwed, so read all "how to" and make sure you know what are you doing...

This is totally off-topic so we shouldn't spamm this thread anymore.

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
That's huge subject...
Just check all those sticky threads, you'll find all your answers there.

Yes, of course you can go back and relock bootloader - if you backup TA.
Without yours TA keys you are screwed, so read all "how to" and make sure you know what are you doing...

This is totally off-topic so we shouldn't spamm this thread anymore.

ya u right ok i do find threads in sticky threads thanks for clarification

Top Liked Posts