[ROM][25 May]SenseMOD FlashONE v1.4.2 // OTA updates! // Aroma![Primadonna Kernel]

Search This thread
G

GuestK007

Users are going to install this and infect their phones, most people dont read posts, especially ones that warn you not to install an included apk. you packaged an infected file with this rom and are promoting its distribution. this needs pulled before we need a whole thread of how to remove said virus from peoples phones afterwards. how about instead of telling people 'dont install screenshot app it has a virus' you fix your package.

djolebih

Dec 25, 2011
The Rom will be updated shortly. Stop whining. No one put the apk on purpose. They didn't scan before they uploaded because they thought it was perfectly fine. If you can't wait I suggest navigate away from this page.

Andy

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 21, 2008
UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Whilst I appreciate those users who report posts, there is not need to continue reporting this thread.

Here is the explaination regarding the "dodgy" apk. The apk is not installed by default, you have to install it. Add to that you also have to download the ROM to start with.

If you do not fully understand the risks with custom ROMs/software/apps then you should not bother installing it.

I reference the recent DropBox apk's that offered an increase your storage limit.
Did anyone question the hacked apk? Did it steal your login details? Do you know exactly what it did?

Ok, this is really starting to get ridiculous.

Everyone must know. No problem using this ROM, we don't spy users.

You must know that if there is a virus in the ROM, this is not OUR fault. We simply included an APK that may be suspicious.

BUT. If you look at it, you can see that it is located in an optional app.
-> AROMA ! Don't install this app when you install the ROM.

And you must know that we aren't the authors of that app, so we aren't able to control other devices than the ones we own.

Anyway, I will remove this APK in next version.
Know that if there is truly a virus, I also have a spyware on MY phone.

So chill out. And simply don't install this APK in Aroma.
It will disappear in next version.
Anyway for screenshots, press Home + Power.

zsohu

Nov 23, 2008
Székesfehérvár
I tried this rom and i have to say for me this is the most fluid rom in the sense 4 selection! Everything is so fast, and lag free. The bluetooth headset is working fine too! Thank you! The only one issue (but its not important to me because i dont use it) i can't start setCPU. It hangs at the permission request message (no su popup) and if i go back to the home screen and start again it displays an empty setCPU.

marclooman9

Jan 8, 2012
Nijmegen
I tried this rom and i have to say for me this is the most fluid rom in the sense 4 selection! Everything is so fast, and lag free. The bluetooth headset is working fine too! Thank you! The only one issue (but its not important to me because i dont use it) i can't start setCPU. It hangs at the permission request message (no su popup) and if i go back to the home screen and start again it displays an empty setCPU.

Yes i have the same problem:p

Floatshow

Jun 24, 2011
Toulouse
Yeah, not a SU issue.
This is app-related.
I will put Daemon Controller apk in next version which will come this evening.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

D

Deleted member 4123551

Dear users from SenseMOD FlashONE,

We hope that by discovering the tojan in the ROM has not made you lose your trust in us. I totally blame myself for adding the .apk that i used for so long myself.

v1.2.1 will not contain the screenshot.apk anymore.
Development will continiue as normal, and I hope you guys want to keep testing and using the ROM

btw, i'm off for a week (untill saturday) so Floatshow will be the one you need to contact this week.

Thanks in advance for your understandings,

djpbx.

Wolfganght

Feb 25, 2012
Zgharta
Heyy guys can anyone confirm abt any working camera application i've seen some roms in which we can install a 3rd party app and use the camera ?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA

Floatshow

Jun 24, 2011
Toulouse
Yes.

Changelog :
- Removed dodgy apk.
- Removed SetCPU
- Added Virtuous Overclocking Daemon
- Added Daemon Controller

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bannerwd.png

DHD ROM Tester : f_E_a_R_e_D

picture.php

Welcome to SenseMOD FlashONE. A collaboration between me and djpbx.
    We're both porting newbies who are trying to learn.
    Thanks to the tutorial of proxuser, and the help from some XDA members, we managed to port Sense 4.0A to where it can be for now.
    And of course, this is only the beginning of a very great ROM. Expect more to come!

picture.php

• Android ICS 4.0.3
    • Sense 4.0A
    • Based on the lastest HTC One V (Primo) RUU
    • Virtuous Primadonna Kernel
    • Aroma Installer
    • A stock look.

Bugs:
    • WiFi tethering
    • Camera
    • Games like Temple Run

Aroma customizable:
    • AdBlock
    • Polaris Office
    • Apps: 3G watchdog, Adobe reader, Titanium Backup, ES File Explorer, HTC Scan App, InfiniteGAG, Flash Player, Maps, OneNote, Screenshot, SetCPU, Spotify, Street view, Talk, XDA forum app
    • 3D Rosie
    • Mobile Bravia Engine

picture.php

1. Make sure you have a custom recovery
    2. Wipe everything except for /mnt/sdcard
    3. Run the zip from the recovery
    4. follow the steps on-screen
    5. Reboot (except if you have HTC Bootloader unlock!)

For people who have unlocked their bootloader at htcdev.com:
    1. make sure you have a folder with ADB, and the kernel from the zip ready in it.
    2. From recovery: adb reboot bootloader
    3. fastboot flash boot boot.img
    4. fastboot reboot

And because the first boot takes very long:
    Code:
    adb logcat
    To check what your phone is doing.

picture.php

• Of course, djpbx. If you thank this post, thank djpbx's posts in this thread too! (#2)
    • HTC
    • Google
    • proxuser
    • djolebih : Desire HD ROM Tester
    • shrome99 - for pointing out Lyapota's MegaPack
    • Lyapota - for the MegaPack
    • Lowveld - for wifi fix
    • Virtuous - for kernel and scripts
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    picture.php

Can be found on our website :D

How we update our ROM.
    For the new users:
    - You can download every version from our website

For exising users:
    - Update OTA :D
    - for every 0.0.x update, you do not download the whole ROM again, but small flashable zips :)
    - every x.x.0 update will come as a complete rom with full wipe.
    - of course, every update will come up on the website.

Please note:
    We made some sloppy mistakes with the v1.4 update (we wanted to update too quickly hehe)
    - aroma still gives v1.3.1
    - we havent included the UpdateMe.apk in our ROM which makes it OTA-compatible. Download it HERE

Ugh, I'm sorry but this is getting to be ridiculous. Once they drop kernel info we'll be able to do something about it. Have you ever written/compiled a driver? It's absolutely no easy task. If you want a ROM with a working camera USE SOMETHING ELSE. PERIOD. Don't troll the sense 4 threads with useless crap like this. You're basically telling us we, as smart android users/developers, cannot read the first post where it STATES the camera is bugged. If you have nothing dev worthy keep comments to yourself. If you have something important to share then by all means, please do. That's what development is about.
    My video about this rom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gtaPJExxSM

Enjoy

THIS IS A NEW VERSION :) INTRO & CONCLU
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    Update time!

Bugs fixed:
    - removed USB debugging notification from every device: (build.prop persist.adb.notify=0)
    - Incredible 2: fixed no recognizing Verizon (WORKING)
    - Fixed Inspire 4G Mic and sound
    - Fixed installation of 3D rosie.
    - Added Bluetooth Audio mod for SAGA
    - Added Bluetooth Audio mod for ACE
    - Added manual device selection in AROMA.
    - Fixed home button problem for Desire S
    - Fixed menu button problem for ALL devices.
    - Desire Z bootfix

DOWNLOAD: http://sb-boardteam.nl/sensemod-flashone/SenseMOD_FlashONE_v1.2.zip