[WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY???] Another Giveaway!!!! AND WE HAVE A WINNER (sort of)

Search This thread

brandontrout

Apr 17, 2012
Las Vegas
Not actually entering because I'm lacking in number of posts, but thumbs up for a Metallica fan! \m/

And I'll guess Battery, just for fun :)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

fitchpuckman

May 10, 2012
1. Glad Corn is amazing...and you placed it in a zip-loc, presumably for freshness' sake...genius. I want to hi-5 you so badly right now it's not even funny.

2. Your long love for Metallica, and the fact that it came at such an early age, leads me to the conclusion that you are clearly a Disposable Heroes kind of guy.

3. I don't normally say this to men, but nice axe.

Reactions: _MetalHead_

brandontrout

Apr 17, 2012
Las Vegas

c6e4d81f-07cb-79a5.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ECEXCURSION

Gutterball

Dec 24, 2010
New Jersey
The thing that should not be??? They have a lot of great songs I honestly can listen to any album even the load era stuff a bit. but st. anger I definitely think was horrible. Bleh can't believe I bought that crap!

Gutterball

Dec 24, 2010
New Jersey
You people bashing metallica must be a bunch of homie morons!? Either that or you're 12 and youre to busy staring at your Justin bieber posters to realize what real music is!?

dkirchik

Aug 23, 2009
Benicia
I'm gonna throw out a guess; this song cuz its my fav by them since I first heart Metallica... For whom the bell tolls. :D

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Gutterball

Dec 24, 2010
New Jersey
Lol, really? Ok there pops. Sorry we don't like your one band.

Just turned 35. I listen to a million other bands mostly old punk, and old and "NEW" metal thrash, speed, doom,black, Technical death, Industrial metal, the list goes on and on. My whole point is this! Metallica paved the way for alot of bands and even you people who hate them now. have gotta have at least a couple songs you like or used to like by them or one of their peers slayer, Megadeth, Testament, Overkill, Exodus or a new band that was heavily influenced by Metallica pick one of a million!

I'm listening to godflesh Streetcleaner right now! May throw on some Amorphis or maybe some blood for blood, Carcass, Deceased, The exploited,Sex Pistols,Chimaira,Death whatever! I listen to what I think sounds good old or new, popular or not. I just find it funny that all the bashers have not mentioned what they actually listen to probably cause they'll be laughed off the forum. :D

Last edited:

dkirchik

Aug 23, 2009
Benicia
Jethrol toll beat Metallica for the first metal award with Aqualung.

Just a little bit of WTF moment from the past :banghead:

Reactions: SoberGuy

SoberGuy

Jan 2, 2008
Orange County, CA
Jethrol toll beat Metallica for the first metal award with Aqualung.

Just a little bit of WTF moment from the past :banghead:

They're probably my favorite older band. I love The Who, Floyd, 38 Special, CS&N (and sometimes Y), Lynard, etc. But Tull had such a unique sound.

And thanks for the reminder to call my dad and thank him for the great exposure to classic rock growing up.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    \m/ ANOTHER METALHEAD CASE GIVEAWAY!!!! \m/

WHAT'S MY FAVORITE METALLICA SONG??

SINCE THIS RAN FOR SO LONG I DECIDED NOT TO CARE ABOUT HOW MANY GUESSES PEOPLE WERE TAKING. E.CADRO GOT IT WITH THE BEST SONG IN METALLICA'S ENTIRE CATALOG- ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO

In case you didn't pick it up from my video, I will take the first 3 names who guess my favorite Metallica song and pick one at random and they will be the winner of a brand new Amzer Shellster case!!! There will be no time limit, the contest will run for however long it takes for 3 people to guess.

***You must meet ALL of these requirements to enter:

• You must have been an active member of xda for at least 1 month
    • You must have at least 50 posts
    • You must live in one of the 48 contiguous states (sorry, not paying for international shipping)
    • You must actually NEED and WANT the case (honor system here)

RULES:
    One post only per person, AND NO EDITS!! Seriously, if I see an edit and it is more than 5 minutes after the original post it will be an automatic disqualification.

Also, absolutely NO COMMENTS about the drama from yesterday. Yes, I brought it up but I said my peace and that's the end of it. Anyone comments on it, you're disqualified. Lets keep this contest fun.

GOODLUCK AND GODSPEED

You know, you guys could show a little appreciation too *cough*thanks*cough*
    down.gif
    ................................................................................ ;)
    Let me know when you have a contest with good music.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

As soon as I do a Lil Wayne contest I'll be sure to PM you.
    Can we get vids in hd, lol. They are not clear enough on the hox. Jk.

Sent from my HTC One X

It's a Mac. These things won't have built in HD webcams until every Windows laptop on the market has had them for a couple years, and then Apple will patent them and sue everybody.
    Hhaha I'm all about good rock music but I hateeee Metallica. I forfiet!!!

And fu Lars!

Haha you must not like good music then :p

And yeah, Lars is a tool. Not gonna argue that.