• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

blackmoor2000

Aug 28, 2010
Surrey, BC
For Aosp Slim bean Roms doesn't matter what build they are all good.(currently on build 8 4.2.2 ) smooth fast and good battery life and one of the most customizable ROM I've ever played with .

For Touchwiz Dandroid 4.1 / 4.1.2 smooth faster than stock .you get the best of both worlds of TW features still intact and the eye candy of Aosp BTW amazing battery life and performance ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Agreed, Dandroid is one of the smoothest & fastest out there. Also one of the smallest coming in at 341mb.:good:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2121506

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
DO NOT turn this into a BEST ROM thread. Mentioning features is fine but do not add personal opinions based on personal usage such as best battery, smoothest, fastest as not all users get the same results.
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Reactions: aval1392

jjaros

Jan 15, 2012
Lemurian Co-op
How could the smallest ROM not be the fastest?

Sent from the Waiting For Call screen of my ANSI BBS running on my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 (N-8-1)

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Disclaimer: I am not a fanboy of any particular ROM, happen to use Jedi Invasion 5 (which works for me) and will until a 4.3 TW ROM is developed.

Thank you for this thread. It is one of my favorites; the XDA ROM related thread I follow most closely. I am thankful for the opinions of those that have done/flashed the science and have opinions on the many different I747 ROMs out there. Through those opinions and experiences, I learn a lot.

Thank you for just letting it happen as you have. I personally have not found any evidence of any brewing flame war or disrespect. What other standard is there here besides sharing experience/opinion?

Sent from the Waiting For Call screen of my ANSI BBS running on my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 (N-8-1)

bigun66

Aug 19, 2011
Intergalactic

Definitely Intergalactic. @stratatak7 put together a really nice 4.1.2 build. I have never had a single issue with Intergalactic 1.1 all the way up to 3.0.

I always do a full wipe and run the stock kernel that comes packaged with his ROM.

+1 - I've been through several iterations of Intergalactic, currently running 3.0. Bulletproof and hassle free, great battery life. If you have manage a phone for your wife or girlfriend, this is a great choice.

IC-USER1

Aug 21, 2013
Annapolis
I've been poisoned !!!

Deadly Venom 7.0, Red theme!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Deadly Venom v7.xx has taken over my S3 and it's seeping into my bloodstream, I can only think of excuses to pick up my phone to get me another "fix" of its poison....

...losing hope, not coming back.....everything turning DARK/RED

su - root

shutdown -t60 -h -r [COME INTO THE FOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What ROM/kernel combinations do you prefer and why? Vote and reply insight on your ROM.

Feel free to include battery life, performance, customization, etc

Big thanks to all the developers. This is opinion-based and only meant for informational purposes.
    Please NO FLAMING ROMS OR DEVELOPERS. They do this for free, so keep that in mind.

Thanks
    You might wanna make a Poll on top. So users can vote for the Rom they like.
    Usually run Tasks ROM but it's been unstable since 3.4

So I was running Devils Reject as a TW ROM which was fine.

But I just flashed Carbon and this has been one of the smoothest ROMs I've ever ran.

I've never released anything unstable. There's a huge difference between having a bug and being unstable. Just a little information for ya dude. ;)
    Have been using AOCP since the first 4.2.2 came out and it has been perfect. Was on CM 10.1 before. Tasks is great but last time I checked it did not have the option to use the home button as torch on the lock screen? That is huge for me (so convenient).

That being said I don't know how so many people like touchwiz roms. Tried synergy yesterday and I restored AOCP within hours.

I like multiwindow, popup browser, etc...

Plus they're smooth and problem free. I don't see how someone liking something other than you like is so strange lol