All Himalaya WM 6.x ROMs Here

Search This thread

muckelmaus

Jan 11, 2008
NRW
As the first post wasn't updated since May 2009 - this thread isn't up to date any more.
There are approximately 40 to 60 roms missing, but it feels like hundreds. Mostly WM6.5 classic style and all of the new style.

badblood_antony

Feb 19, 2010
Mumbai
hey i have imate jaq.....problem is there is no forum for that......... my problem is that my batter shows 0% all the time but works for 2 day......and m not able to upgrade cuz of that reason......earlier i did sum regedits to make it to zero%.....now i dont remember what i did......plz help its been 2 years now im with this problem.............

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
hey i have imate jaq.....problem is there is no forum for that......... my problem is that my batter shows 0% all the time but works for 2 day......and m not able to upgrade cuz of that reason......earlier i did sum regedits to make it to zero%.....now i dont remember what i did......plz help its been 2 years now im with this problem.............

Try to update anyway

camelx

Oct 16, 2005
I need Qtek poket pc himalaya Dutch rom helpppp

hi to al an somebody provide me himalaya dutch i search over the net can't find

i have to flash it into duth languages i had find 1 from htc site but gives error wrong model

regards