[Q] Note 2 kernels.

Search This thread

raze_da_noize

Feb 3, 2014
Hello everyone! I have a at&t galaxy note 2 sgh-i317.
I was searching for kernels for this phone the other day and nothing came up.
Could anyone give me a link to a kernel download that is for the sgh-i317. I did see kernels on here, saber and perseus. I dont want to download because it doesnt feel safe. What I mean is the download link for their kernels is one. Im not sure if that one downlaod link is for all note 2 variants or just sgh-i317. I bricked my phone like this thats why I am not really going for it. I am trying to find a kenrel that gives incredible battery life. The stock kernel for the note 2 is amazing. Is there a kernel that is better than the stock battery? thank you for your time!!!

raze_da_noize

Feb 3, 2014
You can use this one»» http://goo.gl/3VvMzl
Same one I'm using atm[emoji106]

You can also use this»»
http://goo.gl/w7HYf0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Heres the part where I always get confused. which one am I supposed to download? For the one you are using, the downloads all say "N7105" or something like that. Mine is a sgh-i317 which I believe is the t0ltatt or t0lteatt, one of those. for the second one. THe downloads links are all "n7100" or "t0lte". I dont know which one is the right file for mine.

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Heres the part where I always get confused. which one am I supposed to download? For the one you are using, the downloads all say "N7105" or something like that. Mine is a sgh-i317 which I believe is the t0ltatt or t0lteatt, one of those. for the second one. THe downloads links are all "n7100" or "t0lte". I dont know which one is the right file for mine.

This one is for the AT&T, TMO, N7105, N7100
Go here»» http://goo.gl/XTY1Dc
Which is the same one I'm running

raze_da_noize

Feb 3, 2014
This one is for the AT&T, TMO, N7105, N7100
Go here»» http://goo.gl/XTY1Dc
Which is the same one I'm running

Just to make sure because my phone is pretty new and I do not want to end up bricking this phone. So you are saying that one download link works for all the phones you said. And double confirming, are you sure that one download link works for the at&t galaxy note 2 sgh i317.

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Just to make sure because my phone is pretty new and I do not want to end up bricking this phone. So you are saying that one download link works for all the phones you said. And double confirming, are you sure that one download link works for the at&t galaxy note 2 sgh i317.

Listen up I see you new and probably trying to raise you post count...[emoji57][emoji21]
But if I tell you something is good it's good. If I say that I'm using it, then that's what's on my phone ok...
adegusyt.jpg

I'm not going to tell you to use something that's not for your device!!!!!

raze_da_noize

Feb 3, 2014
Listen up I see you new and probably trying to raise you post count...[emoji57][emoji21]
But if I tell you something is good it's good. If I say that I'm using it, then that's what's on my phone ok...
adegusyt.jpg

Lol thanks dude. Which rom would go best with that kernel?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

adegusyt.jpg